Chapter 2: back stabbers

As soon as I left the group, I apologised to Sipho and Lisa and told them that i really wanted to be their friend. I was so happy when they accepted my apology. We were best friends for a year but one day they told me that they were joining the popular group and said they can't be seen with me because I was fat and ugly which really hurt my feelings.

They used all my secrets against me, shoved me in a room, took my lunch money , called me names and ripped up my books. This happened for two years then I finally had enough. I told the principal everything and she called in their parents and gave them detention but they would still bully me. I wanted to leave the school but I had one more year left. Every break they locked me in a room where it was crowded and left a piece of charcoal. I used the piece of charcoal to draw on the walls of the room that I was locked in. What really bugged me was when someone wanted to help me then that someone would get bullied so no one was allowed to talk to me or help me.

I found that they were starting to be a bit cruel now. I had a huge crush on this boy named Stefan. He had green eyes and brown hair and he was the sweetest boy in the world. One day he tried to help me by standing up to Ashley but as soon as he told Ashley to release me.... she slapped him in the face and ordered two other girls to punch him in the stomach.

He would try every day to get me out, he even brought me lunch when Lisa took my money. I was in love.