Chapter 16 : Bad Luck

It has been two months now and I still can't find my Diary!!! Now i'm really worried. What if somebody found it already?😰 IM DOOMED!!!

Well not every thing is doomed. I really like this boy in my class. He's name is Umar Ahmed. He's so dreamy 😍. Ok off the topic. He's just so dreamy.

I can't take it anymore! !! Exams are next week and I didn't even study! I'm writing a test tomorrow that will help improve one of the subjects I'm terrible at. I wonder what Emma's doing?  Dang it, I need to study. Wait was that plant always there? Ok I really need to focus. Maybe if I text Eva. Uggghhhh I need to study!

3 hours later......

Zzzzzzz. *Beep *Beep. OMG it's 22:00 ! I didn't study!  Ok now I really need to study!  But... I'm so tired. Ella stay fo..c.u..ssss...ed Zzzzzzzz.......

It's 08:30! I'm late for school! OMG THE BIG TEST!!!!

30 min later....

Phew the test just started. I made it in time. Oh no I want to go back home. I didn't study!!!

I spent an hour on question one which was 22 questions and I didn't get to finish the rest of my paper.

After our test was marked Mrs Van der Schyff
Called me to her desk. I can tell you now.... she did not look happy at all and she's the happiest teacher in the school. She said, "Ms Henderson! This is completely unacceptable! Tell me how can you get 1 out of 120 for your test!"  I was shocked and speechless. 1 out of 120 ..... it was the lowest mark I had ever gotten in my life.

I saw Emma crying by the benches. It was Kian again..... he broke her heart again but I got really upset. I warned Emma about kian like a hundred times and she didn't listen to me so Emma and I started fighting. Great now I got a bad mark and just lost one of my best friends. Can this day get any worse!

Answer: yes it can. It started to rain and I stared out the window listening to sad music and just my luck.. Umar had texted me.

He told me that he hated me and he never wanted to see my face and I ruined he's life and he does not want to be friends with me anymore.

I was so confused. What had I done to him that made him so angry?  I don't remember doing anything.

I came home went straight to my bed and went to sleep, hoping all my problems would go away but it didn't! It just didn't!