Chapter 11: Winston High's Birthday

Happy birthday Winston High! It was our school's 50th birthday so we decided to throw a small celebration.

We had to dress up as if we were in the 1960's, that's right, the time when you had to wear polkadots,  stripes, when there were hippies and funny hairdos.

We threw a small little party in class where we had cakes, sweets and cooldrinks but I never really ate because I felt sick from all the sweets that I had the day before.

At assembly we had a little show to celebrate the founder of Winston High, John Winston. He founded the school in 1968 for he's amazing achievement at a war. He was a peramedic and helped out all the injured people from the war.

That SELFIE on top, that is how we were dressed and unfortunately I was not in the photo.

Eva and Emma were both dressed up as hippies while I was dressed as a snobby rich girl. I felt really strange but I wasn't sure why. After school I had to go to the computer Olympiad where we had to have an incredible brain *cough *cough myself, ahhh I'm just kidding. I went to the olympiad and my brain felt so numb afterwards that I couldn't even think.

When I came home I found the place was a mess! My mom was standing outside talking to the police and I just managed to overhear what went on. There was a break in! I went to my room and...... my memory box was gone and my laptop!

I was so upset because all my pictures, music, memories, videos and work was gone, it was all gone!