Chapter 17: Safa Davids

I got an unusual text today from an unknown number, it said ," I missed you!" I was scared at first but then when the person said" I missed you sister! " then I knew immediately it was my Bestie, Safa Davids.

Safa and I knew each other because of Taylor. Safa and I became besties. We wanted to start a band together at a certain stage, we were going to be called SZT

Safa and I are like sisters, she would never ever let me down.

I still can't find my diary ! Im going to die! Uggghhh even home isn't helping me right now.

Im in such a bad mood, i slit my wrists with a sharpener blade and wrote "fat" and "ugly".
I hid my scars under my sleeve then went to Taylor. Taylor saw the scars and she could not believe that I could do such a thing. She told me to hide my scars at all costs otherwise my family will think that I'm a disgrace.

I got to school and told Emma about my scars and make her promise that she wouldn't tell anyone, Then I went into the school councillor's office and he asked me why do I have scars? I then knew Emma told on me. I went to her and I was furious because of her betrayal, not seeing why Emma did it. Emma tried to tell me that she was just worried about me and she was trying to help. I was so angry that I didn't listen to her. I lost my best friend.

My life is just getting more worse and worse, im just glad that tomorrow is my dad's birthday.