Chapter 14: Just Dance your heart out

We went to Mary's art centre again and this time we made ink owl pictures and owl sculptures. It was actually really fun and it was the first time that I have done ink work.

We had a dance assignment due soon and I had to choose a group so I picked Bax, Grace and Brad. We sat for days trying to figure out what moves to use and after a week I finally came up with some moves.

We danced every break until our dance was perfect. One break I sat by the benches with Emma waiting for Bax, Brad, Dennis and Jake but they never showed up, I did the same thing for two weeks! I finally found them sitting with Grace, Candice, Nabeelah and Rosy.

Rosy and I weren't exactly "close", it felt like I wasn't good enough to be her friend, like she was expecting Mila Kunis or Taylor Swift. I am who I am and no one can change that so I just stood out of her way but today was different.

Bax told me that he was going to sit by Rosy from now on. It was unfair! I knew Bax before her, ok so maybe I'm overeacting a bit but I felt like a used up tissue being thrown away. I told Bax how I felt about him ditching me but he preferred Rosy still.

It was kind of awkward for Bax and I because we were still in the same dance group but honestly I never really cared. He never spoke to me and I never spoke to him.

When it was time to perform our dance,  I had so much emotions held up inside of me that I felt like I was going to explode. When the music came on I just danced my heart out, I let all my emotions flow, I danced from my soul and danced all my anger and sadness away. It was like the music was connected to my soul. I've never felt so relaxed before, I mean it was like...... Wow! I felt like I was a whole new person and it felt good but whenever I was sad or angry before I would always dance and I would always feel much better. We got a high mark which really made my day, I was so relaxed that I completely forgot about all my problems.

The next day during break..... someone broke into my locker! Oh and guess what.....MY DIARY WAS MISSING!!!!