Chapter 18: Bad timing

It's Saturday! What a great day to kick off my dad's birthday.  I'm so excited because I have been preparing for this day since the beginning of the year! Nothing could ruin "this day."

I was in my room blowing up balloons and wrapping gifts with an enormous smile on my face until all of a sudden my mom came in my room with tears in her eyes. I quickly rushed to her and asked her what's wrong,  she had told me that Winston High called to say that I have been cutting myself.

I could see the disappointment in her eyes and it scared me. I broke my mother's heart. I couldn't bare to look at her disappointment  anymore. I was heartbroken and my hatred for Emma grew stronger. I could not believe it! On my dad's birthday.

My mom told my dad and it was the first time I've ever seen him cry. I saw fear in my parents eyes like I was a disgrace. Im never going to forgive Emma!!!!

On the brighr side, the party was a huge success. I had a blast! Taylor and I were singing karaoke and the cake was amazing!!! But my dad wasn't really happy on he's 40th. I felt like I was the one to blame, it's my fault he wasn't happy. I'm the worst child in the world.

A few weeks later, the rest of my family found out and I've never been more alone in my life, I wasn't talking to Emma, umar is still not talking to me and my whole family thinks I'm a disgrace. I literally had no one, no love, no support. I just wanted to run away.

I started to have suicidal thoughts. I went to the kitchen, took a knife and .....