Chapter 15 : Lost

MY DIARY WAS MISSING!!! I started to panic, my diary had all my deepest, darkest secrets that none of my friends even knew about. Not even Emma or Eva! Who ever has my diary can use it against me and my life will be over! My diary is practicallymy life story, my love life, my happy moments and my embarrassing moments. Not that I really had any happy moments. ):

Another thing is that during 1st break I found out that Emma was dating my cousin's ex boyfriend and my best friend. He's name is Kian Morgan. I formed a group on WhatsApp with all of my best friends in the group and I thought maybe that's where Emma got he's number from. They started chatting for a while and then next thing you know it, they started dating.

I was happy for Emma but I was sad about my diary, I still couldn't find it. I wondered what would my cousin ( Taylor ) say about kian and Emma dating but honestly I didn't want to be in that drama.

Two weeks later......

It has been 2 blady weeks and I still can't find my diary and now im really worried. I saw Emma sitting by the bench crying and went to see what the matter was. Emma and kian broke up because Emma's grandmother found out they were dating, she always finds out. Emma really loves kian but they had to break up and now kian was upset. He was so angry that he started swearing at Emma.

The thing is now I'm really worried, Emma and kian broke up, they both need my help because I'm their friend and that's what best friends do, My diary was lost, rumours were being spread, my drama was due the next day, I'm  throwing bax and jake a surprise party yet no one is able to make it and I've been planning their party for 3 months,Taylor was fighting with Emma and Exams were around the corner! Can my day get any worse?
Answer: yes

I was kicked out of choir for not attending regularly. My mom is sick so she can't always pick me up and some days I get too much homework and projects. Great just great. Can this day get any ...... never mind because if I say it I'm sure my day will become worse.

Why do I always need to solve everyone else's problems when I already have my own?  Answer : because I am the best damn friend in the world yet no one appreciates what I do for them. No one understands the pain I go through, they just think that I'm a fat, ugly girl.

I never really had a high self-esteem or self-confidence. I feel like I'm a nobody. I try to make everyone else feel special yet no one can make me feel special, not even myself. ):