Chapter~3

1 weeks later:

It had been 1 week later since ive moved in with grayson. He was rude. He always ignored me. The thing i hated most was that he would bring different girls to the house to do dirty shit to them.
-
I went to the restroom to shower. As soon as i get in the restroom i see a ballon shape figure.

Oh shit dont tell that is what i think it is!!! Ewwwww!!!! That is nasty!!! GRAYSON GET UR ASS OVER HERE!!!!
WHAT DO U WANT!!!!!!!
Did u really just fking leave ur trash there? Pick it up!! Aint no body wanna watch that shit.
Sorry geez.
He picked it up and put it in the trash but the whole time he was fking smirking.

As soon as he left i showered.
-
When i got our of the shower i decide i would put on a t-shirt dress with some body jewelry. And my fav black bag

Once i got out if the room Graysons jaw dropped

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Once i got out if the room Graysons jaw dropped. Damn baby where you going he said. Nun of ur bussiness ass hole i responded. Well damn u rude he said. well  im not the one who said not to talk to u or be friends with you so beat it i snapped at him.
-
I had a boyfriend his name was Will. We've been together for the longest. Since 11th grade. Yea ik thats long. Many people ask me if i ever get bored but tbh no. I was gonna hang out with him today because he wanted to talk to me cuz he missed me.
    We havent talked in 2 weeks but he said its cuz he has been very busy. I was so happy that i was going to see him. He texted me saying he was going to meet me at the park so i was on my way.
-
    I got off the car. I spotted him sitting in a bench. I went up to him. I kissed his lips. As we were kissing it felt different. It felt like he didnt want to kiss me. Maybe it wasnt his day.
Whats wrong Will?
Nun jen its nun
Something is wrong i can tell
Fine i need to talk to u about something
Tell me then babe while smiling
I dont think were gonna work out anymore. Im truly sorry. I love you but ive been seeing this other girl.  I really like her. We've just been together so long. I dont think i can handle this. Sorry were over.
Tears started to roll down my cheek.
I cann- i can't believe this. So you were cheating on me for some bitch. I cant believe this. You fucking asshole. I loved you. And you treat me like this. I had to handle you for fucking 4 years. Omg i should have left you along time ago.
I started to cry alot my eyes were swollen and red.
Bye Will i never want to see u ever again u bitch.
I got in my car and drove off
-
I arrived to my room and my eyes were still swollen and red. Grayson saw me crying. I was embrassed but i didnt care at that time.

See what happens.....

________________________

Hey guys💖 idk y but i love this chapter😂😂 i hope u enjoy💖❤️