Chapter~8

To be continued;

Did you hear about a party they are having today??
No why??
They invited us
A party on the first week of school ughhhh
Oh come on jen dont be a party pooper
Fine i will go

After that we left and got home to get ready for the party.
-

Jenipher's POV

When i got to the room Grayson was all ready there. He left early cuz he was gonna meet up this one hoe. I was mad that Grayson was such a fuckboy. For some reason tears rolled down my cheeks. No i cant have feelings for him. I was still home figuring out what to wear. I went to take a shower.
-
Graysons POV

Right when i got home i called Jamie. Jamie is some girl i like to play with since she is a retard. I heard the door open and i thought it was Jenipher. She came and looked at me with her beautiful Hazel eyes. I had to be with Jamie so i wont have feelings for Jen. I just cant fall for love. It makes me a fool if i fall. I heard a knock that must be Jamie. Jenipher goes and opens the door. Thats when Jamie tells her "who the fuck are u slut". Jenipher then says im not a slut u bitch im Graysons roommate who the fuck are you. Jamie then says im Graysons bitch with a smirk on her face. I then left and gave Jenipher a sorry look.
-
Jeniphers POV

Once i got out of the shower i went and put my clothing on.

After that i put a messy bun and left. I then got in my car and drove off to the party. Holy shit there was a lot of people.

I soon smelled the smeel of beer and achol

I soon smelled the smeel of beer and achol. How much i loved that smell. I went to go get some beers. I got like 5 cuz i was still sad about Will. But you know what fuck it i came here to have fun.

      I was so freaking drunk i was acting so crazy. I saw a guy just staring at me so i pulled him and asked him to dance with me. We were dancing and i didnt even care if he was touching because i was drunk. But then he start pulling my hair forcing me to go up stairs to do the dirty thing. All i could say is "HELP PLEASE HELP!!!!" Once we got to the room there were people there. Holy shit it was Grayson and Jamie getting ready to get dirty.

Grayson's POV

As soon as me and jamie started taking our clothing off sere saw the door open. It was some guy pulling on Jennys hair while she was saying Help. I got up and put my shirt back on. As soon as i got up my jaws were clenching with my fist ready. Once i got in front of the guy i puched the shit out of him. I picked up Jenipher and told her we were going home. She was kicking me but it didnt hurt. Jamie them screamed u taking that bitch and Jenipher said im his bitch heheheheh.
-
      We got in the car and i put her seat belt on. She kept on taking it off. She was really nutz and drunk. Next thing you know she gets up and starts twerking on me which made me get a freaking boner. She spoted my boner and next thing you know her hand was on it. I liked it but shes drunk right now. I pushed her hand away. Later she fell asleep.  As soon as we arrived to our home i carried her to her bed and she fell asleep.

___________________________

Omg my week has been so stressful i cant even update🙄 i had freaking finals and plus im freaking sick but i wrote it for u💕 so enjoy it. Also like it and comment update if you want me to write more.💕 Recommend this book to people too!!! It would mean the world if you guys did💕 love you