Chapter~4

To be continued......

I arrived to my room and my eyes were still swollen and red. Grayson saw me crying. I was embrassed but i didnt care at that time.
Grayson's POV
I  saw Jenipher crying. I wonder why she was crying. She just came and looked at me and marched straight to her room. Minutes later i heard screaming.
I marched quickly to her room.

Jenipher are you ok?
No Gray. Can you please leave me alone please. Plus you said just cuz we're roommates we dont have to talk
Tell me what happend. I wont leave you looking like this.
My boyfriend broke up with me.....
She broke into tears.
Come here i said as i pulled her into a hug.
She was holding tight. I told her she should shower and she went to shower.
-
Jenipher's POV
Grayson was sweet. It was the first time he has been sweet to me. I felt safe around him. I showered. After i got out of the shower i put my Pj's on which looked like this.

( I TOOK OFF THE PICTURE THAT WAS HERE BECAUSE PEOPLE KEPT COMMENTING THE BODY LOOKED UNHEALTHY! So I did y'all a favor and took it off☺️)

I was still crying so i went to Graysons room.
-
Grayson's POV
I heard my door open. It was Jenipher she had the cutest pjs ever they looked hot af. She came closer and closer. She opened her mouth and said "Can i sleep with you today" i said yes to her. She got next to me and slept with me like this.

She was still crying because ig she liked that guy alot that he just let her go

She was still crying because ig she liked that guy alot that he just let her go. She told me the whole story about her and her ex. She and i stood up and talked for 5 hours. She told me stories of he r life and i enjoyed it. If i was with her i would never leave her. We both fell asleep. I was so peaceful.  I think i was in love with this girl im not sure.
Am i in love with her?????
___________________________

Hey guys💖 i hope u enjoy this. Ima stop and sleep because it is 3:05 so night😘