Chapter 25

To continue:

Grayson drove off and we were in the car quietly. Until he opened his mouth and said ...
      "Jenipher are you ok?" I just stared at him. Like what was I suppose to say. Just yeah? I was twisting my hair.
     He then parked on the side of the road. He said " Dont you know you could have drowned "
    I just ignored him and continued twisting my hair. He then grabbed my chin and told me to look into hid eyes. I looked at his beautiful eyes that were so pretty. He then leaned in and kissed my lips.
When he kissed me it felt so good. It was so passionate.
     I then pulled away and started crying. He wiped my tears and hugged me. I truly loved him with all my heart. He was the one for me but i dont know if he feels the same way. He then kissed me once more and we drove to the hospital. He was there for me every second every hour.
   When i woke up i saw Justin next to me. He was holding my hand and in the corner i saw Gray just staring at me.
   I asked Justin to get me Coffee and he went out. Then Grayson got next to me and said he loves me.
-
It was time for me to leave. Justin and Gray were arguing about who I was gonna stay with. I wanted to stay with Gray. Justin left mad. When we got in our room i slept and dreamed.
__________________________
Hey guys💕 Sorry i havent posted😬 enjoy!!!