Chapter 21

I woke up and ready to go to my class. I got up and put some leggings and a crop top. I put light makeup and my hair in a messy bun. I went to the kitchen and got an apple. I got my backpack and went straight to Grayson's. He wasn't there because he had an early class.
-
Class
I walked in with my ear phones when i accidentally bump into someone. It was the guy who helped me last night. He was kinda cute and tall. I took my earphone out and looked at him. Then I thanked him so much that he offered to take me out to the Cáfe later. I guess I made a new friend.
We sat together and talked. The perve would still look at me. I hated him so much.
-
Class was over and Justin and I went to walk to the Cáfe. We took an order. I ordered a raspberry tea and he ordered a lemonade.
So how old are u Jenipher?
Im 19 what about you
Im 21
You look younger than me
Haha no i dont u look not to bad your self. Except your way gorgeous.
We talked more and more to each other that I didnt even notice it was late. It was 7:35. I told him I had to go. I think we became bestfriends.
-
Once I got home Grayson was on the couch looking mighty mad.
Where were u Jen? I was fucking waiting for u all day.
I was out with a new friend i met.
A new friend? Were u fucking him? Haha
Look Gray Im sorry but I dont have time to fight Im already stressed out. And no i just met him. I only love you.
Whatever Im going to sleep.
Ok then if thats how you want it.
-
I got to my room and cried on my pillow. Why was he acting like that? I know was that he hurt my feelings.

    I showered. When I got out I put my clothes on and brushing my hair. Thats when I heard a knock on the door. It was Grayson. He sat next to me.
Hey Babe Im sorry about what happened. I just get worried like that and i get jealous. Can you forgive me.
Idk because he hurt my feelings.
I will make up I promise now sleep hun. Night
Night
___________________________
Guys this is the last chapter im updating right now. I hope you liked it.💓