Chapter 28

To be continued:
Jenipher's POV:
When we finally arrived we got a few things out.  Turns out we had to walk to the certain location.

Though the forest was so beautiful. It had huge trees with a lot of moss. For a little while we played hide and seek and would look at the natural around us. We played some eye spy and some other fun games while we walked.
-
We finally got to the location and I was so speechless
-
I glanced at the beautiful place I saw! I turned to Gray and kissed him so hard. I saw a beautiful water fall along with a a picnic by it

 I saw a beautiful water fall along with a a picnic by it

(GRAYSON IS JUST EVERYTHING 😍😍😍)I opened the basket and i saw my favorite food

I opened the basket and i saw my favorite food. PIZZA!!!!!!! We ate our pizza and we talked. He would stare at me so deeply into my eyes I would get lost in his eyes. I was really in love with Grayson Dolan. We talked some more. At some point he was talking and I couldn't help but to interrupt him to kiss him. We made out a little and he said put your swim suit cause were going for a swim. I put on my swim suit.

He carried me and threw me in the water

He carried me and threw me in the water. I was jokingly hitting him. We splashed water on each other. Then we got close and hugged.
"I love you so much Gray. I really do." I said. "Well I'm in love with you Jenipher" he said. When those words left his mouth all I felt was butterflies in my stomach going super crazy. All I could thin about is him kissing me.

We kissed and the butterflies were active

We kissed and the butterflies were active. He whispered in my eye and said "Can I make love to you". I shook my head for a yes. He took my bikini off. He admired my body and I got shy. He licked his lips and said "I am so thankful for having such a beautiful girlfriend that I love so dearly." We kissed and he slid in me without breaking the kiss.
-
It felt wonderful. Feeling his body connect with mine felt like magic. I was nuts for the guy!! When we were done we picked up everything and left. From that moment on I knew he was the one for me....
___________________________
Ya'll don't be mad lol. Its summer so I kinda got off track. Anyways I hope ya'll are having an amazing summer! Live yall life.

Btw if anyone wants to be friends then add me on Snapchat @jenipher_03
I am looking for new friends to have fun convo's with.

Ya'll girl is gonna be a freshmen and I'm hecka scared!!!! So much has been going on yo!!! I almost got attacked by dogs!!!

I will be updating more !!! I promise!!!!!! Like I aint even lying.

Btw what are your thoughts on Emma hanging out with the twins? Tell me y'all opinions😊