Chapter 18

SUPER MATURE CONTENT‼️‼️ DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE YOUNG. I ADDED ALOT OF DETAIL. SO RIGHT NOW IM WARNING U❗️This is the longest chapter btw‼️‼️‼️skip the chapter if you cant handle it.

Btw play the song:

To be continued:
Jenipher's POV:
His mouth was hot against mine, his tongue probing gently at my lips, asking to taste me. I opened my mouth and he shifted his weight to kiss me fully. He explored me in a slow and sexual manner before pulling back. I wanted him more than anything.

Grayson's POV
Jumping up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and tightened
her arms around my neck. I carried her upstairs; squeezing her ass with each step I took.
Walking into my room, I shut the door and gently fell back onto my bed so that she was on top of me.
Pecking my lips lightly, she started teasing me with the kisses by pulling her head back and pursing her lips together. I flipped us over swiftly and she looked at me with intimidated eyes.
My lips crashed into hers without coming up at all. We were making out and I could tell she wanted me by the way she was tugging on my shirt and pulling me closer to her body.
I groaned, "Damn baby, you want me?"
She responded with a giggled and pecked my lips.
"I want you..." I rubbed the inside of her thigh, lightly trailing my fingers to the waistband of her spandex shorts. Tugging on it slowly, she took my hand and guided it down. I kissed her neck and pulled down her shorts, revealing the panties. Smirking, I looked up at her lustfully.
I grabbed the sides of her underwear and she grabbed my hand.
She looked really nervous so I came back up to her face and kissed her, "I'm not gonna hurt you baby, I promise. I just want to do something to please you after all you do for me." Pulling her panties down, I caught sight of what was rightfully mines and she was already wet.
I bit my lip, "Damn babe, you just beautiful all over."
She blushed causing her to giggle and roll her eyes. I licked my lips. Looking up, I just wanted to see her pretty ass face as I teased her by trailing kisses everywhere.
Jenipher's POV
I watched as he pulled his shorts down, revealing his manhood. My eyes popped out a little at how big he was. I laughed to myself.

He rummaged in the pockets of his jeans while it was in his hands, pulling out a cell phone and a wallet and placed it on the table fine," I said with a quick giggle.

"Then I'll start right here," he said, breathing into my ear. As his thick member rubbed against my opening, I felt him hold his breath, and I held mine. I wanted it as bad as he did, and it showed, because he slid right into me. Both of us gasped. As he moved against my body, I felt happy. I kissed him with more passion than I had ever kissed a man in my life.

He leaned up, propping himself up on his hands as he thrust into me. My hands moved to his biceps, strong and large as he supported his weight. My fingers kneaded at his muscles as he filled me with his throbbing manhood.

He pulled out of me and lay next to me on his side. His hand grabbed my shoulder, pushing me onto my side as well, facing away from him. As he spooned me, his fingernails drifted down my side, ending up at my hip. The light sensation made me shiver with anticipation as he pushed himself between my legs. I opened to him, and he immediately began breathing in my ear, his ragged breaths telling me just how much he wanted me. I began to move against him, our bodies undulating together in a harmony that I had never felt before. His hand grabbed my hips and held on tight, moving me the way that he wanted me to move. I liked having him in control.

He leaned back and thrust harder, then pulled out. He rolled onto his back and lay there, letting me drink in the sight of him. We waited there for a moment, and I didn't know what to do. He gave a mischievous grin and beckoned to me with a finger. I felt a blush creep across my cheeks as I realized he was letting me be on top. I got up on my knees and mounted him, and he smiled as I moved down on him.

I writhed against him, and he eyed my body hungrily. I pressed my arms together, knowing it would make my average breasts look even fuller for him. He looked my entire body up and down, and as I began to writhe faster, his fingers again traced their way up my back. I had never felt fuller than I did right then.

With a sudden motion, he grabbed my hair in his right hand and clenched. I gasped, and his powerful left hand brought my body against his. Despite me being on top, he was very much in charge. As his right hand grabbed more of my hair, he guided my motions. He held me against him, every square inch of our bodies touching. His right hand pulled upward and I began to moan, the pain spiking the pleasure with every thrust. His left hand moved down to my ass, kneading at the fleshy cheek, spreading me open even further. My moans became more and more frantic, and I could feel sweat dripping down my body.

His mouth went to my ear and I could hear his ragged breathing as he exerted himself. "You're incredible," he said, and the way he said it was enough to drive me wild. He was in control, my body responding to his every motion. He began to pound into me, and within another moment he rolled me on my side. He kept going, still inside of me, until he was on top and I was on bottom.

We were back to a missionary position, but it was anything but boring. There was a wild need in his eyes as he continued to make love to me. A look of primal, almost animal lust. He craved release, and so did I. I reached my hands around to his perfect ass, pulling him in as if I could bring him even closer to me. His eyes scanned my entire body, and every inch of my body seemed to be turning him on. The ache in the pit of my stomach was almost too much to bare, and as I felt the sweat drip from his body onto mine, I knew that this was it.

He got a strained look in his eyes, and I couldn't help but cry out, digging my fingers into his arm as he pushed into me, again and again. With his first primal grunt, I felt my body burst in a blissful explosion that threatened to tear me apart. I heard another animal groan, and another as his thrusts went deep.

In another moment, he collapsed onto me, our sweaty bodies sliding all over each other. I sighed as I looked at the muscular man who was now lying back next to me. Nobody's perfect, but nothing would ruin this perfect moment.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I know I was in his arms, listening to his heartbeat. I was sure I was going to wake up and have this all just be a wonderful dream, but even if it was, it was a dream I would never forget.
___________________________
Love this chapter. It took me two days to type. It has 1385 words so enjoy😘 Ur lucky if u got through it.😏 read more

Also add me on snap chat
Sc: jenipher_03