Chapter 17

Morning:
Jenipher's POV
I woke up at 11:26 so i can cook the meal. I looked in the mirror and i looked a mess. I was still kind of embarrassed about me and Grayson last night. I went the bathroom to wash my face with my pore soap. I also brushed my teeth. Once i got out I went over to Grays room to wake him up. When i got there i saw gray sleeping. I then said to my self "Lets take a moment to pray about how hot this guy is"

"Gray" i said softly. "Wwwhhhhat" he said. "Help me cook" i said. He went back to sleep and started to snore. Then i came up with a plan. I jumped on top of him and started tickling him. He was laughing so hard that he was red so i stopped.
"Morning babe" he said. "Morning cutie" i said back. We then got up. Gray went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.
-
I went to the kitchen. I started getting the toppings for the turkey. Grayson came from behind me and started kissing my neck making me get chills.
Gray not rn
Awwww ur mean
I know i get that alot
I love u babe
I love u too
He was shirtless which made him look hot asf. We got back to cooking. When suddenly i hear Christmas music. I turned around and saw a happy Grayson dancing. "Ur cute Gray" i said and he kept laughing.
-
1:01
We got done cooking we were just waiting on the ham and the turkey. They were small tho.  "Gray Im going to take a bath" i said to him. "Ok babe, but you want me to join you" he said with a freaking smirk. "Babe we dont have time for that" i say giggling.
-
When I got out of the shower i picked out my clothing.
( This was what i was wearing)

( Gray wore this)

When i went to the dinning room grayson said "Wwooww" i blushed alot

When i went to the dinning room grayson said "Wwooww" i blushed alot. I told him "u dont look to bad ur self" with a smirk. We sat down and ate. We said we were thankful for each other and other things. When we were done we went to my room to watch a movie.
-
10:21

We watched four movies in total. He kissed my neck making me moan. Thats when she jumps and wraps her legs around me and I walk to the bed without breaking the kiss. I set her on the bed slowly continue to make out. And thats when things get a lil messy.

See what happens. Will she stop?
___________________________
Next chapter is messy😏