Chapter 16

Hey guys I decided to update today!💕 Hope you enjoy it😘 btw reread the first chapter to understand this because i changed a few things so ya.🦃 Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
________________________

I woke up kinda feeling better. Next to me was Grayson. He was snoring loudly. His hair was all messy which made him look fucking hot.
I got up and put a sweater on because it was morning and it was cold. Tomorrow was going to be Thanks giving so i needed to go shopping. Every single year I celebrated with my family but they live in Missouri and Im in California. I was sad. I was going to celebrate it with Grayson and Ethan.
I texted Sam
Me: Are you gonna celebrate ThanksGiving with me?🦃
Sam💕: Actually the professor gave me work so I have to finish it😅😔
Me: oh ok😌 wait why do u have work to do on Thanksgiving 🤔
Sam💕: Idk but I got to go✌🏻️
Me: ok bye😐
Something was wrong with Sam. She always ignored me now. Whats been up with her. Never mind with that tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I made a list to buy the things I needed. Of course i was going to invite Gray with me.

"Gray wake up its already 6:01" i said
"It is" he says looking scared.
I was ready to go.
(I wore this btw)

Gray wore this

We got in his car and drove

We got in his car and drove. When we were in the highway there was a lot of traffic. We put music and sang to it. We played 20 questions game. Then thats when Gray asked me a question that i would never want to answer.

Grayson's POV
I asked her a question.
Are you a ummmm virgin babe?

She looked shocked
Ok Im going to tell you the truth but yes i am i havent had it yet. Idk why its just i wasnt ready at the time.
I was just asking babe no worries
Her face was as red as a tomato. I felt like an asshole but i was curious asf.
-
The whole way was quite but we already had arrived. She took out her little list and started to shop. It was our first time we have ever went shopping together. I grabbed a cart and got next to Jen. She started to skip to each shelf. I got a turkey along with some beers. There was something she need really bad. But she couldnt quite reach them, so i lifted her up and let her grab it. What she needed was cookies lmao.

I was going to sneak and buy something so I told her i was going to the bathroom. I hurried and went to the men's section. I got some condoms and paid for them. I was planning something for her. I went back and she asked if I was pooping and I looked at her with a embrassed face and said yea. Lie!

After we were done we paid and got into the car. All we did was sing in the car.
-
When we got out of the car, we went to our room. We packed all of our stuff where they need to be. I showered and so did she but separated. I went to her room to give her a goodnight kiss. But i wanted to make a move already so I crashed my lips into hers. She didn't stop me, she went with it. She jumps and wraps her legs around me and I walk to the bed without breaking the kiss. I set her on the bed slowly continue to make out. Suddenly she pushes away.  And gets down."Sorry. I can't. I need time." I left her room feeling stupid. I went to my room and slept.
Jenipher's POV
I know i love grayson but im not ready to have it. I need more time since im a virgin and he's not. After that I cried feeling bad but eventually i fell asleep.
__________________________
Omg its getting so good I swear‼️ Ima update next week see yall✌🏻️