Chapter 12

Grayson's POV:
Morning:

I woke up stuffed with chocolate. I had chocolate rappers everywhere. I checked my phone and i saw that i had a text message from someone unknown. When I checked it I clenched my jaw. It was Tory my ex. I read the message.

Messages
T: Hey this is Tory. I miss u😭💕I made a mistake ok. Can we talk please.😭😭😭
G: No Tory you broke up with me. You cheated on me. Ur the reason i don't believe in love. And plus we broke up when we were seniors.
Blocked the bitch😂
End of message

Why is it that all Ex's coming back I say kinda loud. Then out of no i heard because they want that fall relationship. It was Jenipher. She had a Pj t-shirt dress with a high bun. She looked cute. I then responded to what she said. Ur right they do as I giggled. The thing i loved about her is that she didnt even ask anymore questions about my ex.
She then opened her mouth and said you are one of my bestfriends ok. I just feel i know you enough.
I looked down thinking that in real life she does not know about my mistakes in senior year.
So what are we going to do today Mr she said giggling.
Oh you want to hang with me i said laughing.
Well of course honey boo boo she said laughing.
Lets go for a hike i suggested
Ok then a hike it is pal she said as she left the room.

Im not sure if it was me but she was kind of acting strange with me lately. I was trying to think when it came in my mind. Duhhhh i kissed her.

Jenipher's POV

As soon as I got out of Graysons room I jumped on my bed so happy. But ig one of his ex girlfriends came back to his life i dont know and i dont care. All i wanted to do is hang out with him. I walked to bathroom to take a shower.
When i got out of the shower i put on sone exercise cloths.

-
We got in the car and drove to the destination. It was a forest with orange pretty leaves

 It was a forest with orange pretty leaves

We  started walking in the path. It was so quite an peaceful. Grayson and i talked about many things. Such as our history and etc. but he didnt talk about his senior year i wonder why but what ever.
We jogged around. We started singing and dancing along the path. It was nice.
-
6:52
Later on we just started to walk. We then caught a perfect tree. Such a beautiful thing. We walked up to it. Grayson close ur eyes i say.
Why he asks
Trust me i say back
I then told him to turn around
"I carved a heart in the tree for our friend ship"
It was quite for a few seconds when suddenly Grayson leaned closer and closer. I leaned in together and pow.

__________________________

What happend???? Guess what happend?
I hope you liked it comment if you want me to update💕 Tomorrow is my Birthday btw.😁😁