Chapter 15

Monday Morning:
7:52

I woke up in Graysons bed. We had a movie night thats why. As soon as i got up i check the time it was 7:52. Me and Gray were late for class.

"Grayson," I called softly, and he moved slightly, his lips moving as he murmured in his sleep. I called his name again, a little louder, and still he didn't wake.

I reached out, a slender palm flat against the muscles of his stomach and i shook him gently, ignoring the heat that flared and burned my hand. He was so warm, his skin so smooth, and i fidgeted slightly.

"Grayson, wake up sweetheart," i said, the endearment tumbling from my lips before i could stop it, and i shook him again, harder this time. I gasped when his large hand closed around my wrist and tugged. Unprepared, i layed and stretched out on top of him, my soft chest pressing against the hot muscles of his torso. I glanced up, meeting eyes that were almost black with sleep. They were such a beautiful color, those eyes, a rich brown color that reminded me of smooth chocolate, but it was the heat that captivated me, the intense want radiating from them as he looked at me. He held my wrist captive as he raised his other hand, cupping my jaw, his thumb brushing across my lower lip. For a moment, i thought he was going to kiss me, and in the back of my mind, i knew i wouldn't stop him, couldn't stop him. I wanted it so badly. My breathing slowed, unable to look away from those eyes, and i felt him tense beneath me. He wanted to kiss me, he was going to kiss me and i felt my eyelids growing heavy.

His sudden grin surprised me, my heart began to beat fast. I scowled at him, disappointment blatantly clear in her deep blue eyes, and looked away, absently trying to tug my wrist from his grasp. He tightened his hold, his other hand slipping into the thick dark brown waves of my hair that tumbled down my back in casual disarray.

"Morning to you too baby," he said, his deep voice laced with distinct amusement.

"Get your ass out of bed. We have to leave early to make it to class," i said as i moved to get off of his body. He checked the time "shit its late". His hand slipped around my waist, holding me to him.

"Mmm," he growled and i shivered minutely. "I think I like this though. You're so warm and soft. We can just stay here all day instead."

I flushed as he snuggled closer to me, his movements pressing my body against his. I felt every hardened ridge shifting and relaxing against me and, below the thin sheet, a distinct hardening that made me gasp.

"Grayson," i  said, my melodic voice low and threatening. "Out of bed. Now."

He sighed, allowing me slide off of him and he nearly groaned from the contact. I sat next to him, my legs drawn up against her chest, my arms around my knees, looking at him from the corner of my eyes. He turned on the lamp that rested on the nightstand and stood up.
-
Jenipher's POV

I got l and this is what i wore

With some high rise jeans- Class

-
Class

Right after i left i went to Grayson and kissed his head. I told him i would be back in two hours.

    I walked to my class. When i entered the class there was a new student. It was a guy. Sure looked like a fuck boy. When I walked to my seat he came and rush over to me.
Hey pretty gurl. How you been
He had a smirk on his face

In my mind ik Grayson did it way better

Oh hey. Im Jenipher nice to meet you now can u sit down and shut up.
Sure thang sexy
Btw i have a bf i dont think u wanna mess with his gurl i snapped at him
Im so scared. Not
Class was over and i had my next class
-
Tbh i wanted to be a model but im getting my education just in case

When i entered into my next class i saw Sam. I ran up to her and hugged her. She just looked at me like wtf. I asked her wat was wrong and she said she has been sick. Thats when her phone buzzed. It said Will. Thats when i  got nervous
Who is Will
Ummm some guy i met
Thats cool

I knew she lied because i know when she lies.
-
I went home some how feeling terrible so I texted Grayson saying that Ima take a nap. It was already 6:42. Thats when I took a nap.
-
I heard a knock in the door and it was Gray he had food with him.
Jen eat
No please leave me alone
Babe u have to eat. NOW!!!
No please just leave me alone. Gray Im begging u
Ok but can I sleep with u
Of course babe
Are we gonna go to class tomorrow
No i dont feel great
Ok. I love you Jen
I love you Gray

I slept in his arms. Feeling so comfortable with him by my side. When i was with him I felt safe and comfortable.
___________________________
Hey guys💕 i hope u enjoyed this Chapter.❤️ Guess who is on fall brake me 🎉 The next chapter is about Thanks Giving 🦃 So yall. Comment if you want another chapter.