Chapter 20

Yesterday was The Dolan Twins Birthday😪💕 I love them so much cant believe their 17😭😭‼️❤️ lets take a moment of silence to tell how much we love them😪❤️.......................................................

________________________

Grayson's POV:
Next day 1:43 am:

I went to go look for Jenipher. I asked people, went to campus, the park, and allies but there was no sign of her. Of course people were out they were gonna have some party. Where could she be? I cant lose my true love!! I told people to find her.

I was walking down my hallway when i bumped into someone. It was some weird dude. I thought a was a good idea to ask if he has seen her. He just simply said no with a smirk and said she's gone missing huh. I then gave him a death stare and walked away.
-
I was outside near a tree. I couldnt handle it I was getting out of control. I love her i need her. I could help but to cry silently near the tree. It was the first time ive cried about a girl. I guess i do love her.
By the time it was all ready 2:31. My eyes were puffy. I wasnt going to give up. While I was about to get out and look again I got an unkown phone call. I ignored it. But they called back 3 times until i finally picked up. It was Jenipher she was ok
Call:
J: Gray ccccccannnn you pick me up. My c------
G: I cant hear you its glitching
J: pick me up Im on the high way
Hung up
End of call:

Jenipher's POV:
4 hours before:
      After class i decided I would start going to the gym. I was going to text Gray but my phone was dead and i didnt have my charger. I just went on to the gym. When i arrived to the gym I got my member ship. I went to the place where u get that booty bigger. I was exercising until i saw somebody i didnt want to see. William!!! Its like if he's following me. He came up to me.
     "Hey babe" he said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes. "Listen Im so sorry about wat i did to ur boyfriend and i want to make up to you by taking you to dinner" he said. "Listen u son of a bitch i dont want to be near ur ugly ass ok so get the fuck out" i said.
     He pulled my hand and i slaped his face. I ran to the exit. I was so close to my car when i felt someone grab my hair. It was Will. " listen up bitch your gonna like me whether you like it or not. Thats when i heard a guy scream at Will. It was a quiet guy from class. "You got another guy i see" Will said. " Just get the fuck away bro" the guy said. And Will did go away.
"Thank you very much ummm whats your name" i said. " the names Justin now i got to go" he said. "Bye" i said and he left. I got in my car and was listening to "Fake love" by drake
They look up to me
I got fake people showing fake love to me straight up to my
When the song finshed i checked how much fuel i had and it was empty. Thats when my car stopped and i parked on the side. I was waving my hands out until a car stopped and thats when i asked to use their phone. I called Gray and he answered he just didnt hear me but he came. He brought took me home and i explained that my car broke down. He was so scared and told me he did everything. Gray told me he would get my car. I took a shower and slept.
___________________________
Hahahhaha ya thought she was kidnaped😂 but anyways make sure u read it. Sorry for the sucky ending tho💕