Chapter 24

Jenipher's POV:
2 weeks staying with Justin:
Justin came running to my room and jumped on the bed waking me up.
"Justin ughhh I had the best dream ever and u ruined it" I said. "Who were u dreaming about ? Me?" He said. "Maybe" i said with a smirk.
Deep down I was really dreaming about Grayson. I dreamed about him in bed with me giving me kisses and treating me like a princess. Oh how I missed him. I havent talked to him in a long time. Me and Justin started getting closer and closer until he confessed his feelings with me. I just went with it because i dont want to hurt him but i kinda have feelings for him too.
Anyways I was zoned out and Justin got my attention. He had his arms around me. Today were going to a pool party at a lake he said. So get ready and get into ur bikini.
-

I wore this

I wore this

Once we arrived at the lake, I met some of Justins friends

Once we arrived at the lake, I met some of Justins friends. They thought we were dating but we just said we were best friends . There were a lot of guys just staring. Justin would get mad asf. I was looking at the guys that were cliff jumping. One of the guys looked familiar but i ignored it.
-
I saw Justin get all cuddly with a chick and i got kinda mad so i left and went near a cliff just to sit down and watch the sky. After a while i stood up and some of the cliff broke off and I was having trouble balancing myself. I screamed for help and my vision got blurry because i got scared. I saw a guy running near me and he grabbed me. He lost balance and we fell into the water. Next thing you know I blacked out. When I blacked out.
-

I felt lips on mine

I felt lips on mine. I have drowned i thought in my head and i was coming back. When I opened my eyes I saw GRAYSON! People were all around us and he had a face that i couldn't explain .  His face was scared and wet. I got up slowly but my leg was bleeding because i hit the water way too hard. Grayson grabbed me and carried me to a chair. He grabbed a towel and he got a shirt and ripped it. He rapped it around my leg and I just looked at him the whole time. Suddenly Justin came running to me. Grayson again picked me up and put me in his car. Justin was screaming at Grayson to leave me alone and let me go with him. I think he was jealous because Grayson wasnt doing anything to me. Grayson drove off and we were in the car quietly. Until he opened his mouth and said ...

___________________________
Yo guys its ya gurl✌🏻 Hows this update? What yall think Gray id gonna tell Jenipher? Comment what u think. Comment update for more.

Also if y'all want to remind me to update add me on snapchat and remind me. Maybe I will update faster😏 My snap will be open to everyone
Sc: jenipher_03