Chapter 27

Jenipher's POV:
As we got closer to the location I began to see a lot of trees. One of my favorite places to visit is the forest. The forest is one of the most beautiful places on earth in my opinion.

Through out the whole time I couldn't stop admiring Gray. He was so perfect. His smile was everything. It made my heart melt and it brought a huge ass smile to my face.

"Gray", i said with a smirk. He then turned to face me and grabbed my hand to kiss it and said "yes beautiful?"

I just turned super red and I got so nervous. He always got me with his sexy self.

I took a deep breath and reached for his crotch. I loved teasing him!!! It was the best thing ever to do. In that moment his BIG FRIEND shot up. I admired it all. I continued to rub it as he drove. He was so turned on.

"I can't do this babe", he said as he stopped to the side of the road. He stopped the car and pushed me to the back of the car seat. He kissed me so rough but yet so passionately. I could tell he was excited.

We made out. He then pulled back and said "Baby stop teasing me" with a innocent face "can we wait till we get to the location? Please." I giggled and said "yes Daddy!"
Grayson's POV:
This girl drove me wild! I mean damn she was so sexy! Shes such a tease. I wanted her more than ever. She always does this to me in the wrong times but when we get to the location I will show her my love that I have for her.
-
At some point she fell asleep because the destination was still 45 minutes away. I needed to fart really bad. So I first checked if she was sound asleep and she was.

I then farted out loud and I mean it was really loud. It was so loud that she woke up.

"Oh my god babe did you just fart" she said laughing. I just gave her a guilty face. "What did you eat it smells like egg" she said laughing even more. "Babe i really needed to fart" i responded shyly. "Its okay baby, your farts are cute" she answered.

The rest of the car ride we sang to songs out loud because I mean we were at a forest where no one can hear us.
-
Jenipher's POV:
When we finally arrived we got a few things out.  Turns out we had to walk to the certain location.

Though the forest was so beautiful. It had huge trees with a lot of moss. For a little while we played hide and seek and would look at the natural around us. We played some eye spy and some other fun games while we walked.
-
We finally got to the location and I was so speechless.
___________________________
I know what you guys are thinking and I'm so sorry. I am truly sorry. I hope y'all forgive my lazy ass. Things for me have been really rough. I just got out of my 8 month relationship with my ex boyfriend. And I've been really down lately. Im doing much better now.  Its time to move on from the past and focus on the future.
My tip for the day:
If your not happy in a relationship and your man don't treat you right then just leave. Your just hurting your self. You think your hurting them but they dont give a fuck. Move on with life and live it because you only get one life and after that *poof* your time is up. I already learned my lesson.

But I'm back and better!!!! I promise I'll update more often. But if yall can maybe remind me like send me a private message cuz I be forgetting. I love yall and thanks for supporting me❤️

If yall dont mind tell me some of your break up stories and how you got over it because I want to hear about your experiences.❤️