Hookups

"Mark do I have to go?" I whined, fixing my dress. "No, but I want you to." Some idiot somewhere was throwing some dumb party and requested that it be a 'couples' party. Mark and I aren't seeing anyone, so he asked me to go with him as a friend. I'm not opposed to going as a date, but I am opposed to being in a strange house with strange people. "I just don't know anyone, Mark. I'm nervous. I don't want to embarrass you." Mark looked insulted. "You are friendly, you are polite, you are pretty...how could you possibly embarrass me?" I blushed. "Aw, you're so sweet." I said. I sighed. "Alright, let's go...I just wanna get this over with." 

It felt like we had driven for days by the time we arrived. It was already late...some people were even leaving. Mark and I exchanged nervous glances. The host came and greeted us. I did my best to remain smiling the whole time. "Want a drink?" he host asked me. I happily accepted one. Anything to take the edge off. Mark took me around and introduced me to his friends and associates. I waved to them and said hi. I wasn't really sure what else to do. Mark and I sat on the couch. He did most of, if not all of the talking while I just stared off into space. I looked over at Mark...I had never noticed until that moment how immensely physically attracted I am to him. I waited patiently for his friend to get up to get another drink. Once he did, I let my hand ride up Mark's thigh. He glanced over at me, wearing a weird expression on his face. I just looked him square in the eyes, still tracing my finger up his thigh. He shivered a bit. Perfect. That's all I wanted. He winked at me,shifting in his seat. He played with his phone for a bit and the sudden vibration of my phone made me stop playing with his thigh. He had text me.

I feel the same way. How about I say my goodbyes and we see where this goes? ;)

I shot a playful look in his direction. His friend returned from grabbing a drink only to be told goodbye by Mark and me. I followed Mark around as we both made our rounds. Once we hit his car, he unbuttoned his pants, revealing his hard member. He ran his hands through my hair. He threw his car into drive and pulled out onto the blackened backroads. "Go on babe." he urged. I leaned down and took the tip into my mouth. "Fuck." Mark breathed, trying his best to steer and keep a hand on the back of my head. I bobbed my head along his hard length, making him shift and moan in pleasure. I felt the car stop followed by two hands tangling in my hair. "Oh, fuck (y/n), harder...and faster!" he breathed, forcing my head in every direction possible. I felt my core dripping into my panties. "I'm so close, baby, just a little more..." I bobbed my head as quickly as I could, taking good care of the tip. I heard Mark cursing my name and then I felt his member twitch and send a warm liquid down my throat. "Fuck, get in the back seat." he breathed. I bailed out of the passenger side and slipped into the back seat, wrestling my pants and panties off. I heard the door open behind me. I turned around in time to see Mark stroking himself furiously. "You ready,baby?" he asked, his voice still raspy from his recent release. I nodded. He pulled me by my hips until I was right on the edge of the seat. He was too tall to get in the backseat with me. He lined himself up with me and inserted his stiffened manhood deep inside. My breath hitched and I heard him curse. "You are so tight..." he moaned, bucking his hips a bit, adjusting to me. He grabbed me tightly by the hips and slammed into me. I had no idea that something could feel so good. He put sensations into my body I had never felt before and I knew as soon as we finished, I'd be dying to feel them again. My core erupted into tingling sensations that traveled all over my hips. I clawed at the upholstery in the back seat. "Fuck me, Mark!" I moaned. Mark continued to pound away right where it counted like mad. "Fuck I'm so close! Already!" he sounded almost frustrated. I smirked to myself, but it was short lived. My core had wrapped around Mark so tightly that it came apart randomly. I was not expecting it and the release was amazing. It soaked everything in its path. Mark helped me ride out my climax, and then took care of his own, filling me up until he ran out of room. He leaned against the car, catching his breath. I slipped out of the back seat. "I have to invite you to more events (y/n)...you're a lot of fun." I kissed his cheek. "I'll have to remember when your idiot friends have boring parties. They turn out fun." I winked and sat back in the passenger's seat.