Mark x Male Reader

A/N, this one is for @Isaacisnothere Thanks for the request ;)

MARK

I've tried running away from my curiosities, but they keep coming back. There's this dude (y/n) who keeps commenting on my videos and tweeting me on Twitter and I can't help but look at his avatar and get all turned on. I've never done anything with a guy, and I don't even know if he's into guys, but I have to find out.I DM'd him and he responded with his number as requested. I text him and we agreed to meet up at my place in a few hours to hang out. He's a total fanboy so I guess that puts the ball in my corner, but still, there's a chance that he's just a fan and won't want anything to do with me. The only thing that I can do is try.

YOU

I can't believe that Mark not only responded to me on Twitter, he DM'd me and asked me for my number and now I'm going over to his house tonight. I'm so nervous. I don't know what to wear, and I don't want to creep him out. I was tweeting him so much because he's so handsome...but to my knowledge, he isn't into guys. I've accepted that fact, but I can't help myself. I have to 'examine' him when he's not looking. I just hope we can be friends in the long run. I put on my favorite muscle shirt, the one that shows off more than what most people can handle, and my favorite pair of shorts. I combed my hair until it looked perfect by my standards (and I have high standards). I walked out of my house and jumped into my car. I followed the GPS instructions to Mark's house. I couldn't even get out of the car when I arrived. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do, what to say, what not to say...I swallowed hard. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I knocked gently on the door and waited. I wiped at my forehead, I felt a bit of sweat beading on my forehead from my nerves. Finally, Mark came to the door. "Hi (y/n)?" he said, in that sweet baritone voice. "That's me." I said. God, I felt as if I was blowing it. "How are you?" he asked, welcoming me inside. "I'm good, how are you?" "Great!" he said. We were quiet. I was thinking of something to say. "So...is there anything you'd like to do tonight?" I kicked myself internally about it. "Well, I feel like a dip in the pool." Sounded great to me. Mark with his shirt off? Yes please! I removed my shirt and folded it neatly, setting it on the table. Mark did the same and we walked into the pool. We sat on the steps just talking. Every time Mark looked away I looked at him, namely his shorts. I wanted to grab him and suck him off, listen to him moan my name and feel him pulling my hair. I felt that familiar tingling feeling between my legs. I relaxed a bit, leaning back on the steps. "So...what kind of things do you like to do?" Mark asked. I listed off a few of my hobbies. He nodded, listening to me. "That sounds great. Are you from here?" I shook my head, explaining that I too was from Ohio. That seemed to spark his interest in me. The two of us chatted like old friends after that. As the sun was setting we both got out of the pool. Mark caught me staring at him again, and I turned away, attempting to leave. "Wait." he said. "I liked that." I was confused. "But..." "I saw your avatar, and I...well I've never done anything with a guy, but I really want to now." I blushed. "Are you sure?" I asked, still hesitant to even look at him. "Yeah I'm sure." Mark put his hands around my waist. I looked at him and saw the lust burning in his eyes. I cupped his face and kissed him nervously. "Don't be afraid (y/n). If I didn't want this, I wouldn't be doing this." I kissed him again, this time passionately. I let my instincts overtake me and before long we were full on making out. Mark and I both gasped for breath as we continued to off and on kiss each other. "Come on." he whispered taking me by the hand. He led me to his bedroom and pushed me into his bed. He attacked me like a wild animal, biting at my neck and collar bones. I moaned. Suddenly he stopped. I feared that he had changed his mind. "(Y/N)...what do I do?" Ah. I remembered he had never been with a man before. I got out from under him and climbed on top of him. I gently inserted my firm manhood into him. He winced at first, totally normal. After a few thrusts he changed his expression from pained to pleasured. "Ah, god (y/n)!" He moaned. I picked up the pace, thrusting deeply into him. I was nearing  my climax already. I pulled out and got down on all fours. Mark nervously mounted me from behind and thrust in a few times, getting used to the different feeling. Before too long, he was drilling into me. "(Y/N)!" he moaned. "God this feels so fucking good!" I bit my lip to keep myself from moaning. "God damn, Mark!" I grunted. He finished a lot faster than what he expected to, apologizing and blushing. I didn't mind. I sat on the edge of his bed and let him take me into my mouth. He struggled to get the hang of it, but once he did I was tearing at his thick hair, begging him not to stop. I shot my load into his mouth, bleeding cum down his chin. He wiped his face off, licking his hands. We both sat trying to figure each other out. "We'll have to make this a thing." Mark said, quietly. "But you can't tell anyone." I nodded. "Do you...do you like cuddling afterwards?" I nodded. Mark climbed into bed next to me and put an arm around me. "Honestly (y/n), you're the coolest fan I've ever met." I laughed. "Well...how many other fans have you done this with?" I asked, winking. Mark pretended to think about it. "I'm joking only you...it'll always be only you...can you stay the night?" I nodded. "Good." he said, planting a kiss on my cheek.