Mark x Reader

MARK

I don't do one night stands...not anymore. I did in my teen days, but that's what pretty much every teen does. Dating then is holding hands every now and then...big deal. There's one thing though-it's (y/n). We're not dating, she's not interested in it, but I want her so badly. Every time I am around her for an extended amount of time I wind up with a boner that I sincerely hope she hasn't noticed. There are nights when I lay awake all night long stroking myself thinking about her face, her voice, her everything. The crazy thing is, I don't even know her. She's a friend of a friend...but the first time I met her I knew I HAD to have her, even if it was just for one night.

I sighed as I put my suit on. I never really liked dressing up, but in life, you have to do things you don't want to. I wondered if (y/n) would like it. I knew she was going to be at the party...just the thought of her being there in a cocktail dress made the seam of my pants rise a bit. I pushed the thought away as quickly as it came. Focus...focus...nobody likes a pervert. I thought. I finished dressing up and walked out the door, keys in hand. I didn't always go out, but when I went out I went all out. I made sure my car was washed, and that everything I touched was clean. I wanted to be perfect for (y/n). I swallowed hard thinking about the possibility that she wouldn't be able to attend for some reason. Focus! You're trying to rationalize something that isn't even likely. I sighed again, trying to regain some composure. An erratic driver honking and swearing at me to pull out onto the street was enough to get my attention. I shook my head at myself. "All this over a girl who probably won't even like me." I muttered to myself. I drove along taking in the sights I took in on a daily basis. I plugged the address into my GPS and before too long arrived at the location. I looked for (y/n)'s car...or at least the car I saw her get into the night we met. Creep. I thought. I was right, I was borderline stalking her. I walked into the event and was immediately greeted by my friends. I forced a smile and then began scanning the room for (y/n). My heart raced while I looked for her. I couldn't see her anywhere. Then, I spotted her. She was standing off to the side talking with a group of women. God, she looked good. Her dress fit like a glove and left hardly anything covered. Maybe she wore that for me? That's ridiculous. You don't know each other. My friends were trying to get my attention, but I was way too busy checking out (y/n). She looked over at me and I stopped dead in my tracks. "Hi..." I squeaked, sounding like  a 10 year old boy. She smiled warmly and my heart melted. "Mark, isn't it?" she said, separating from the group of girls. "Yeah. Nice of you to remember." I laughed. She smiled again. "How are you?" she asked. I stuttered out a response, and I could see her holding back laughter. I felt like such an idiot. "You nervous?" she asked, concerned. "Yeah a bit. Well, it's more like stress...I...I..." she smiled again. God she was killing me with those smiles. "It's alright. It's not like there's anyone too notable here. It's just a party." She was notable. To me. She was better than any celebrity, model...anyone. I felt my face get flushed, so I looked away. When I looked up, she was gone. My heart sank. I was sure now that she wanted nothing to do with me. I walked outside, feeling rejected. That's when I saw her. She had stepped out for a cigarette. Not my thing at all, but for her I was willing to accept anything. She took a long drag and very seductively blew the smoke out. I felt my cock throb. I turned at an awkward angle. "Following me?" she asked, jokingly. "No, no, I just wanted some fresh air." She chuckled. "Sorry for stinking it up for you." she said, putting out her cigarette and dabbing some perfume on her. She stuck a piece of gum in her mouth and brushed past me. "Coming back?" she asked. I nodded, too dumbfounded by her beauty to speak. I followed her in, hot on her heels. She looked at me and winked. I kept my hand down by my crotch hoping to hide my raging boner. "Mark?" A sweet voice called out. "Yes (y/n)?" I said, blushing again. "Come over here." she said. I went to her. She looked so sexy in front of the indoor fountain. I took a seat next to her. "Look, you're tomato red and hard as a rock. There's no sense in trying to hide it." I felt humiliated. "It's okay...I like it. Let's take care of you baby...you look so uncomfortable in those pants." My heart leapt into my throat and it felt like the blood had drained from me. She grabbed my hand and led me into a closet. Our bodies were flush with one another with my throbbing member pressed against her lower half. She unzipped my pants and dragged them down to my ankles then placed her mouth on my throbbing member. I was overcome with pleasure, I tangled my fingers in her hair and used my other hand to steady myself. She looked up at me and in the dim light I saw her with my entire length in her mouth. The sight alone made the pressure build at the base of my spine. I grabbed her and pulled her up against me, kissing her,and searching for her core. Once I found it, I sat on the concrete floor and pulled her into my lap.I held her thighs and gave her the roughest fucking I could muster. Our hips met in an explosion of passion. Her breathy moans exploded through the closet. "God damn, (y/n)!" I grunted.I was reduced to a mass of sweat and desire. She breathed a request into my ear and I obliged, gripping her ass like a vice until she broke and came all over me. I pulled out and soaked her chest. We sat there catching our breath. I found a towel and we hastily cleaned ourselves out before walking out. I looked around for a mirror and when I found one, I quickly fixed my hair. "Too late." My friend Sean said. "Everyone knows where you were and what happened." I blushed deeply. He just patted my shoulder and wandered off. (Y/N) came to me and slipped me her number. "We have to do that again." she said. I smiled to myself. I scored her and her number all in the same night...but (y/n) was special. She wasn't someone to hook up with, a casual girlfriend, a practice girl...we were going places, but where was up to her.