Mark x Reader

Do you ever feel like you're being watched? I have been feeling that way for a long time now. It feels like someone keeps sneaking up on me and then disappearing at the last minute. It feels extra freaky when I'm in the shower or in bed. I keep looking over my shoulder expecting someone to be there, but there never is. I'm beginning to get creeped out. It's getting late, I'm done with my day and all I want is to go to sleep, but I keep feeling like there's someone in the room. I live alone. My boyfriend Mark isn't here. I wish he was though, just in case someone IS in here. Every time I close my eyes it just seems like something or someone is going to come popping out of the closet. I haven't felt this way since I was about 5. I rolled over onto my side and pulled the blankets over my head. That's when I felt my toes getting pinched. I screamed and kicked my assailant before I could realize that it was my boyfriend. "Did I scare you?" he asked. "I think I just pissed my pants!" I said, curling up in a ball. "Fuck!"Mark laughed. "I've been here for over an hour watching you freak out." "Why?"I asked. "I love you." he replied. I scowled. "You love me?" I asked. "Are you sure you meant that?" Mark crawled on top of the bed. "I do, (y/n). You know it." "Then why did you scare me?" I asked, tossing my pillow at his face. "Because I thought it would be funny!" I was not amused. "Well you've had your fun, now go away. I'm sleepy." "How sleepy?" Mark asked, getting a funny look in his eyes. "No. Not after you scared me like that. You're lucky all you got was kicked." "Pleeeeaase?" Mark said, begging like a child. "No fucking way. Not even." I said, crossing my arms. "Don't make me make you want me." "You couldn't right now. I'm not happy with you. You nearly gave me a heart attack." Mark made his best puppy face. "(Y/N), I want you." I softened a bit. "How much?" I asked, still not amused. "A lot?" "How much is a lot, Markimoo?" "Um...in this case about 9 inches." I tried my best not to laugh, but it didn't work. "See, I knew I could make you laugh!" Mark said. I covered my mouth. "Come on." he said, kissing my neck. "Oh, alright. I guess if you really want to." I said. Mark looked me in the eyes. "I do. I always do." I attacked him with kisses. He loved being dominant, but even someone as dominant as him liked to be controlled every now and then. We fought for power over the kiss and I finally beat him. I pinned him on his back and looked into his deep brown eyes. "Hi baby." he said. I traced my finger down his chest, sending a shiver down his spine. I felt his firm member pressing against my core. I couldn't take the straddling position anymore...I needed him, even if I was a bit mad at him. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly. I admired his firm, toned body. "Come on (y/n). Your turn." he said, looking into my eyes. I removed my shirt and let my hair out of a ponytail. "God, you look so sexy like that." Mark said. He unhooked my bra and just stared at me in lustful amazement. "Fuck me (y/n)...sit on my dick." he breathed, bucking his hips a bit. I bit my lip. I let him unfasten his pants and take his length out for me. I carefully positioned myself atop him and began riding him slowly. "God, (y/n) harder!" he moaned. I loved being on top, it gave me the ability to see all of Mark's sex faces, all of which were extremely arousing. He was biting his lip hard, eyes narrowed in pleasure, awaiting my next move. He had been mean to me tonight, sneaking into my apartment so I teased him, deliberately riding him painfully slowly. I heard his breath hitch. "(Y/N), baby, please...fuck me hard." he whined. I could see the lust built up in his eyes. I gave him what he wanted. "Ah, (y/n), fuck yeah!" he moaned, bucking his hips into me from below me. "Fuck!" I tried to keep myself from climaxing but between listening to Mark and feeling him deep inside of me I couldn't. My walls clamped down on his member and I came all over his hips, calling his name the whole time. As weak as my knees felt, I knew I had to let Mark get to his peak. I rolled onto all fours and let him pound into my heat until he climaxed. He came to a breathy halt with his thrusts. "God..." he panted. "I love you." He pulled me on top of him and showered me with kisses. "You are the best babe." he said, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "Oh I know, but it feels nice to keep hearing it." I said, winking. "Do you mind if I just stay here for tonight?" I shrugged. "If you want to." I said, laying down and crawling under the covers. Mark joined me hugging me tightly as the 'big spoon.' "I love you (y/n)...sorry for scaring you but you have to admit, it was kinda funny." I laughed quietly. "It was...but just you wait until I get my revenge." Mark wrapped his body around me. "I can't wait to see you try." he said, drifting off to sleep.