Bad Bitch (Mark x Reader)

MARK

I've been going through a bit of a dry spell. It isn't that pretty girls aren't around and wanting it, it's that I'm tired of the same old girls. I always end up with someone who is just too preppy. I need what's commonly referred to as a bad bitch. I don't really care what anyone thinks of that assessment. I need a bad bitch. I want someone who is reckless...daring...bold...doesn't care about the rules. That's pretty out of character for me. I don't like the idea of running to jail at midnight to post bond.I  don't like the idea of fist fights. I don't like any of that stuff, but just the idea of being with someone new is exciting. I think it's about time to play with (y/n). She's definitely bad to the bone. Mean in all the right ways, unafraid of conflict...she's bad.

YOU

Mark has been acting really weird lately. The fact that he's coming over in the middle of the day is really strange. He normally records this time of day, but whatever. He's lucky he caught me on a day off. I brushed my hair and waited on him to show up. When I saw him pull in the driveway, I wasn't really expecting much. Just typical Mark wanting to talk about typical Mark things, and then perhaps hop online and play games. I got something totally different. He almost burst through the door and tackled me. "What is this all about?" I asked, helping him up. "I have to talk to you...NOW!" I sat on the couch. "What's going on, you're being really weird. You have been for about 3 weeks now. Talk." "I have to have you." Those words caught me way off guard. "You have to have me? You already do. We're friends." "No. I have to have you." I felt a shiver down my spine. "What has gotten into you? Are you feeling okay?" "(Y/N), I want to fuck you so badly, I am desperate. I need to feel someone like you. Look at you. You look like you just came in off the streets, that's so sexy." He was really worrying me at this point. He had never liked 'street' style before. He was more of a casual and comfy kind of dude. Blue jeans, hoodies, that flannel shirt...not do-rags, tracksuits, gold jewelry, and piercings. "Mark...really?" I asked. "It can be only for tonight. Just please, let me in. I need you." I was more than convinced. Truthfully, I've always liked Mark's goody two shoes nature. He's kind and friendly...totally unsuspecting, even a bit juvenile...and it's cute. "Come on then." I said, leading him to my room. I tossed my varsity jacket off and let my freshly brushed hair down. "Damn." I heard Mark say from behind me. I stepped out of my pants and sat on the bed facing him. "If you want it come get it." I didn't have to tell him twice. He attacked me with fierce love bites and fingernails. I thought he was good. Apparently, he had a bad streak. I felt his throbbing manhood against my thigh. He shifted so it rested right atop my core. I clawed at his back, and he seethed a bit. "You have no idea how badly I need you." he said, pulling his shirt over his head, tossing it aside. He went back to kissing my neck and collar bones, stopping to bite my chest here and there. "Mark, don't tease me anymore." I whined, feeling my panties sticking to me. Mark stood up and removed his pants. My eyes widened a bit. "Okay, where'd that come from?" I said, biting the tip of my index finger. I was beyond surprised. Mark just chuckled. "If I had a dollar..." He looked at me. "You are so gorgeous, baby." he said. He unhooked my bra and played with my breasts. "What did I say about teasing, babe?" I asked, throwing my head back a bit. "I can't help it. Part of me wants to tear you to shreds in the sheets, the other part of me just wants to look at you." I blushed. "Just get me, daddy. I want you too." That was all it took. Mark flipped me onto all fours with a strength I didn't know he had. He knelt on the bed behind me and slammed into me as hard as he could. "Fuck!" I cried, feeling his motions run up my spine. Mark just muttered sweet nothings. I could feel his eyes burning holes in the back of my head. He grabbed my long (h/c) hair and pulled it, taking my head back with it. "You're so fucking bad (y/n)..." he moaned, bucking his hips into me firmly. "You are so fucking tight, too...tell the world who's fucking you." "Mark is!" "Louder (y/n)!" "MARK IS!" I moaned, hanging onto the sheets in front of me for dear life. "Fuck (y/n), this isn't gonna last too long. I'm too fucking horny." I didn't care. I wasn't gonna last long either. I was already at my peak and we'd barely gotten into it. Everything was one fluid motion with him. "Cum for me (y/n)." he moaned. He thrust into me harder and faster with every word and sound. I focused soley on cumming and I hit my peak quickly afterward. Mark rode out my heightened climax before getting his. He came to a panting halt. "Fuck (y/n)...I'd say that was the best." He held his chest. "You damn near killed me." I smirked. "Sorry." I said. He laughed. "I really want a girlfriend like you." "Like me, or me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His face went red. "I..." "Is that how you ask a woman out?" I asked, half laughing. "No! That's me getting a bit...intimidated. I've never been with someone like you and I think it's time for a new thing...not that...not that I see you as a thing...you're my friend I-" "Mark, I get it. Stop rambling. You're too adorable for your own good when you ramble." He blushed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he finally asked. I thought about it. "I would love to." I said. His eyes lit up. "I could not be happier than I am right now. It's about time I get someone exciting in my life." I smiled. I was glad he found me exciting. I was glad he found me entertaining. I was glad he was mine now. "Just a few things though, you are getting yourself involved with someone who is...wild. You sure you can handle that?" "I don't care how wild you are...I want you." he cupped my face and kissed me passionately. "I think we're going places, Markimoo. Good places." He blushed again. "I'd go anywhere with you (y/n)."