Drinking Games

Drinking games are fun, providing you're playing them with people you don't mind getting a bit...weird in front of. Tonight it's just me, Mark and a few of his friends I've met before. We were playing would you rather, but now we're playing truth or dare. Two people have already dropped out, leaving me, Mark, and one of his friends. It's my turn.

"Truth or dare?" Mark's friend asked me. I thought about it. "Dare." I giggled drunkenly. "Go in the closet with Mark." he said. Mark and I gasped. My face turned beet red and he looked away from me. "I dunno...can't you think of something different?" I said, feeling nervous about being alone in a closet with my secret crush. "Nope. You chose dare. I dared you two to go in a closet. Go!" I hesitated before standing up and walking to the nearest closet. I opened the door and stepped in and Mark joined me a few seconds later. He shut the door and for a while we stood chest to chest not speaking. "So...what do we do?"I asked. "I dunno (y/n), what do you think we should do?" I had a few ideas but I was too afraid to mention any of them. Mark put his arms around me. "Is this something you'd like to do?" he asked, pushing himself against me. "It's part of it." I said, riding on a wave of confidence. I couldn't see Mark's face, but I was sure he was blushing. I knelt down in front of him, unzipping his pants quietly. His hardening member sprang forward and I gently stroked it. He let out a little moan as I did, rocking on his feet. I nervously exhaled, unsure of myself. "Do it (y/n)...please...I want you." hearing him moan my name out like that was all the motivation I needed. I slipped my mouth over his member and began slowly bobbing my head. Mark arched his back and moaned. "Sorry...I'm trying to be quiet, but you feel so good right now..." he breathed. I continued working my magic until I felt his hands tangling in my hair. After that, things got serious. He began bucking his hips and pulling my hair at the same time, fiercely exhaling and cursing my name under his breath. "(Y/N)...I'm so close..." he panted quietly. "I continued working his member until I felt it twitch and a warm liquid spill down my throat. I coughed a bit, doing my best to suppress the sound. We both stayed in there, frozen in time, trying to figure out what to do. I wiped my mouth off and helped Mark get back into his pants. He sat on the ground next to me. "I was hoping that one way or another we'd end up doing something tonight." he whispered, the scent of alcohol trailing out of his mouth with his words. I blushed. "I've liked you for some time now...just didn't know how to tell you." "Well, this was a good way." he joked. I laughed. Suddenly, a beam of light shone into the closet. It was his friend. "You two are sitting in here talking?" he asked, surprised. Mark and I shared a look. "Yeah, we're just talking...about life." he said. "You two are weird...the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife, I thought that at the very least you'd make out." Mark held in his giggles. "Well, you were wrong." he said. I agreed with him for good measure. His friend scowled a bit. "Well...this was boring." "It's my turn now. Truth or dare?" Mark asked his friend. He looked deep in thought. "Dare." he said. "Great. I dare you to go in the other room for about half an hour. (Y/N) and I need a moment of privacy." His friend looked at us for a long time before shrugging, getting a beer and leaving the room. Mark closed the closet door and crawled on top of me. "Where were we?" he asked, beginning to bite my neck...