Guitar Teacher (Mark x Reader)

I've been helping my friend Mark learn the guitar for weeks now. He gets better every day. Of course, that IS because I'm the best guitar teacher there is, but I'll give him credit for so diligently working on his skills. We've been meeting over at my place lately because I have such a nice music room in my basement. It's full of instruments, most of which are guitars and the atmosphere is nice and calm, making it a good place to study and learn. He should be here in just a few minutes. I already have our chairs set up and I found some video game themed tabs online this morning that I'd like to teach him. I heard footsteps on my basement steps. "(Y/N)! I'm home!" I laughed. "Down here, you know where to come." I said. Mark walked into the room, guitar case in hand. "Ready?" he asked. "I should be asking you that. Of course I am." I said, taking my seat. We worked on some of the material I had given him a day or so ago. He had basically mastered it, I was quite happy. "Now let's try this." I said, handing him the tabs. He read over them. "Nice!" he remarked. "I can't wait to learn how to play this." "I figured you'd say that." I said. "Now, put your hands right there..." I said pointing. "Here?" he asked. "No, not quite." I said, gesturing again. Mark moved his hands and looked to me for approval. I laughed, shaking my head. "The only real problem you have with the guitar is never knowing where to put those big hands." I said, standing up. I stood up behind him and adjusted his hands. "There. Perfect, now try." I said. He strummed a bit. "How do I play this one?" he said pointing to a particular piece. I grabbed my guitar. "Watch my hands." I said, playing the piece flawlessly. Mark tried imitating my hands' movement. "Close." I said. I walked him through a bit of music theory. "Do you understand that?" I asked. Mark nodded and went back to strumming. "You're getting it!" I said, a bit excitedly. "Show me where to put my hands again?" Mark asked, sheepishly. "Okay." I said, standing back up. I stood behind him once more and moved his hands into position. I sat back down, but I didn't hear any music. "Did you lose your place?"I asked. "No...but I did get lost in you touching me." I blushed and heat dropped deep into my core. I tried to laugh it off, but Mark was not laughing. He was dead serious. I looked away, unsure of how to respond to his advance. I heard him set his guitar down. "(Y/N)...I like you a lot. More than what you know." I felt more heat rapidly dropping into my core. Mark approached me and extended his hand. I placed mine in it, and he helped me stand. We stared at each other a few moments before he utterly threw himself at me, kissing me passionately. He left a trail of forceful kisses down my neck and chest. He peeled my tight tank top off of my frame and ripped his t-shirt over his head. He pushed me against the wall and searched for my sweet spot. He found it almost immediately. "Oh fuck Mark." I moaned so quickly it sounded like one word. "Yeah? You like that?" he asked, bucking his hips against me. I felt his growing bulge against my body. It made my knees feel weak. "Do you want me? I want you." I could barely speak. Everything was happening so fast, but I liked it that way. "Y-yes." I finally stuttered. "Good." Mark said, squeezing my breasts until I moaned. He tore my bra off and tossed it aside, massaging my sensitive nipples. He paused to remove his pants and I stepped out of my own. I threw a glance over my shoulder. We both headed for the chaise lounge in the corner. "I don't even want to play, baby, I just want to fuck you." Mark moaned, encouraging me to get on all fours. I felt him steady himself against me before I felt him enter me quickly. He wasn't playing, he had one thing on his mind right then. He didn't give me any sort of warning, he just started pounding away, driving his member into my heat relentlessly. "Fuck, baby." he whisper moaned from behind me. Fuck was right. I was already in euphoria, it felt like my climax could come at any moment. Mark bore down on my lower back slamming into me as hard as he could manage to. "I want to cum inside of you." he moaned. I was on the pill, had been since I was a teenager, I saw no reason why that wouldn't have been okay. I felt my walls finally get weak and squeeze his member. "God, you're so fuckin' tight!" Mark moaned, forcing himself as deep as he could be to hit his release. He pulled out quickly, laid me on my back and attacked my neck with kisses and sucking. I embraced him tightly. "(Y/N), I had to do that. I've been staying up late thinking about doing that to you." he said, looking me in the eyes. I blushed. I hadn't picked up on that. "Would you be my live in guitar teacher?" My face formed a smirk. "Yeah right." I said, laughing. I noticed that once again he wasn't laughing. "You're serious?" I said, sitting up on my elbows. "Yes. I can't stand not having you around me all the time. You don't know what 'that' just meant to me." I blushed deeply. "I...I...yes." I said. Mark embraced me like a happy little child. "I'm so glad!" he said, his face buried in my neck. "I spent all morning worrying about how this whole thing was gonna go...and I'm glad it all went my way. You have no idea how happy you made me." I covered my mouth a bit, flattered. "I'm glad you feel that way." I said, kissing him on the cheek. We locked eyes momentarily. "I love you (y/n)." he said, kissing the tip of my nose. "I love you too, Mark." I said, touching his face.