Fanboy (Mark x Reader)

A/N: RQ'd by @Isaacisnothere

MARK

I love meeting my fans. It's a lot of fun to see the people who got me to where I am today rally together and spend time with me. I take pictures with them, autograph merch...and I sell a lot too. What? I'd be lying if I said that making money isn't part of the reason I do what I do. I have bills to pay too...

Today was a typical meet and greet. I hugged and spent a little time with my fans taking pictures and generally goofing off. There was this one boy though...couldn't have been 18 yet who shied away from me no matter what. He handed me a poster to sign. I asked him for his name, he said it and I wrote him a nice little note. He took off with it and disappeared. I had to laugh. Some of my fans are really shy and I find it endearing, even if it does make me feel a bit bad sometimes. I never meant to intimidate anyone...

As I was cleaning up after myself preparing to go home, I saw him again. He was watching me intently, not saying a word. "Hi (y/n). What's up?" I asked. He seemed surprised that I had remembered him. He didn't speak. I frowned a bit, positive that I'd done something wrong. "Are you alright?" Without warning, he leaped into a hug. I was pleasantly surprised. I hugged him back, tightly. "You're my hero." he murmured into my sleeve. I was touched. "Thank you, (y/n), you have no idea how great that makes me feel." We locked eyes. I saw the passion in them, and before long my eyes were imitating said passion. He was handsome. Very handsome. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't getting a bit turned on embracing him like that. "So...are you heading out?" I asked. He shrugged. "I have my own car...I don't need to hang around...but I can." the wheels in my head started turning. "Do you...wanna hang out? You've kinda captured my interest." I got nervous afterwards.I was quite positive this guy was still under 18, and I'd never bothered to look up the age of consent laws in California because I've never needed to do so. His eyes lit up. "If that's what you want..." he said, shyly. It was. "Let's just go. I'll give you a ride so you don't get lost on the way over." He followed me out to my car, blushing the entire time. I just laughed to myself. I drove us to my house and we immediately started playing video games. I was impressed. I rarely ever clicked with a fan to the point of consistent communication, but I could tell immediately that we were going to be best friends. I put my arm around him and he shied away again. "(Y/N)...I kinda like you." I said, trying to be seductive yet still friendly. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I like you too, Mark." he said, finally. Relief. "You're a bit young...but if I have your permission...I'd like to kiss you." He set his controller down and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips met. His were so soft, I was mesmerized. We continued kissing until I felt that all too familiar bulge start to form below my waist. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entry. He granted it to me and our smooth tongues danced in unison for a moment. He put his hands on my shoulders and gave them a push. I laid on my back and let him crawl on top of me. He stopped. "Am I taking this too far?" I shook my head. "(Y/N), you haven't taken this far enough." I said, bucking my hips against him. He laid directly on top of me kissing and sucking at my neck, getting me hornier. I muttered nonsense under my breath as he unzipped my pants. I raised my hips up and let him pull them down. He moved down on my body and placed my member in his mouth. "Jesus fucking Christ, (y/n)...I'm gonna fuck you so hard for that." I moaned, pushing his head down in sync with the movements of my hips. I breathed heavily, trying to take my mind off of the pleasure so I wouldn't finish so quickly. It didn't work. As much as I tried to resist, the pleasure was too great and I came pretty quickly. I laid there on my back, panting and tingling. "Fuck." I whispered, feeling almost dizzy and dazed. (Y/N) crawled off of me, and bent over beside me, teasing me. I felt myself begin to harden again. I quickly got on my knees and mounted him,unable to control my lust anymore. He moaned a bit as I entered him. Fuck, it actually felt better than a woman. I can't remember the last time I had been in such a tight spot. I didn't want to finish fast this time, but he left me no choice. Between how tight he was and me stroking him I finished quickly again. I had no shame initially, but afterward, I started to feel a  bit self-conscious. "(Y/N), I swear that has never happened to me before...it's just that you're so tight..." I laughed a bit. "Don't worry, Mark...I felt the same way...I didn't last long either." We just sat and looked at one another. "Why don't I take you to get your car and you spend the weekend here?" I asked, hopeful that he'd be into it. "Sounds good...but I don't want to impose." "Of course not...I want you to. It could be our secret." He smiled at me. "Sounds good, Mark." he said. God I was elated...the prospect of sleeping with a fan has crossed my mind every now and then but I'd never gone through with it until then. I was pretty glad I made my move...and it seemed like at the very least I had a new buddy to play with.