Teaser (Mark x Reader)

Mark has been teasing me all morning. He wakes up earlier than me most mornings, but this morning was different. He was wide awake when I woke up. He had one hand down his pants and was breathing my name. I of course immediately got aroused. Who wouldn't? As soon as I slid my panties off and started to make my way over, he stopped, got out of bed, and took a shower. I was puzzled, to say the least. When he came out, he was naked and hard as a rock, but wouldn't even look at me, except to wink as he walked out of the room. I got into the bathtub and took the edge off, frustrated but curious at the same time. I was confident that he was just teasing me, but I wasn't sure. Normally he couldn't tease me for longer than a few minutes. I got dressed and decided to actually make a breakfast. When I turned around, Mark was standing right behind me. I jumped and screamed, only to laugh. "You scared me!" I said. "Did I?" he asked. I nodded. He bit his lip and brought me into a hug, pressing his body against mine. I moaned softly. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it tightly, pulling me even tighter against his hardening manhood. He breathed heavily for a moment, forcing our bodies together.  Then, just as soon as his warm body came, it left. He just walked away, leaving me a wet, tingling mess. I grew more frustrated. I hastily ate my breakfast, fully knowing that I couldn't disturb Mark while he was recording. That was his job, and nobody deserves to be disturbed during work. I decided that I'd play on my phone. I laid down on the couch and got on Facebook I heard a door shut behind me and the next thing I knew, Mark was laying on my back, grinding against me. I resisted initially, but couldn't keep resisting for very long. The more he pressed his weight onto me, the more aroused I got. I turned around and looked at Mark. He looked at me,grinning seductively. I rolled over onto my back and bucked my hips a bit. He just looked at me, biting his lip like he always did when he was in the mood. Before I could even reach up to touch his face, he pulled away, giving me a wry grin. I frowned, feeling the heat and moisture in my core spill into my panties, knowing that it wouldn't be dealt with then. I decided that enough was enough. I was going to get him back.

I waited until he walked up the stairs and laid down in our bed to take a nap. I walked up the stairs and heard light snoring. I gently peeled back the covers and put my head down next to his completely soft member. I loved how Mark always slept naked. I licked the head gently, flicking my tongue across the sensitive slit. Mark moaned a bit and shifted his position. I felt him hardening in my mouth, the sneakiness of the entire situation was making me hot, too. I kept licking and sucking as Mark kept hardening. I jumped up and carefully mounted him, riding slowly, building my own climax and his. His eyes fluttered open and after an expression of shock, his face relaxed into a smug smile. "Got tired of the teasing, babe?" he asked, bucking his hips ever so gently. "Yeah, you're a real jerk sometimes." "No, I just know how to make you want me." he said, as he forced me off of him and pushed me back. He slammed himself between my legs and I practically screamed his name. "Harder!" I cried, bucking my hips to expose my g-spot. Mark made sure to consistently drill directly into it, filling my body up with what felt like a million butterflies. "(Y/N), you are so amazing." Mark gushed as he panted. "I could fuck you all day." He tossed my legs onto his shoulders. "Harder!" I cried, twisting and bucking in response to his firm thrusts. Mark gave me all he had, and he had A LOT to give. My core did somersaults as it collapsed around his throbbing manhood. Mark slowed and let me enjoy my climax before pounding into me until his thrusts became uneven just like his breaths. He finished deep inside of me, spilling out of me in the long run. He groaned a bit, laying his head back. "That was worth the teasing." he said. "I haven't had it like that in awhile." I smiled. "Me either...but tease me again and I'll get meaner." Mark raised an eyebrow at me. "Really now?" he questioned. I just laughed. "Don't push it." I warned. Mark smirked. "I think I will." he sang back at me.