Mark x Reader

I work in a computer shop and lately there's been this really cute guy named Mark who keeps coming in with repair work for us. At first,he was just a regular customer. He had a few bugs and viruses he needed worked out, and that's normal...but now he's like a friend. He comes in almost every day now with something new for us, and he has started requesting me. I don't know why, but that's what the customer  wants, and so that's what they get. I came in today and the first guy I saw was Mark...now it's about ten minutes until close and he's back.

"So since we're closing, we won't have this done for you until tomorrow. Is that okay?" I asked, punching in information into our computer. "That's fine, I just wanted to rush this in." I nodded and continued typing up the order. "So it looks like since this is simple, it'll take maybe 45 minutes to repair. I open tomorrow, so I could have it ready a bit before 9. Does that work?" His eyes lit up. "That would be great!" he said. "You're really fast. Maybe I should bring you on staff for me...have an in-house repair person." I chuckled as I exited the software. "I'll bet you'd pay me better. Do you really have so many computer problems that you could use an 'in-house' repair person?" I asked, curiously. He looked sheepish. "Sometimes." he said. "Interesting. What do you use all of this stuff for anyway?" "YouTube. I have a channel." I brushed it off as being another 'whatever' moment. After all, lots of people have channels...and most don't take off and make the owner a lot of money. "What kind of channel?" I asked. He looked a bit confused. "I play video games. Search Markiplier." That name sounded awfully familiar. It took my mind a bit to make the connection. "Woah...hi there...so you're that Mark." I said. He smiled. "That's me." he said. "Well it's cool to meet you...I've watched your videos before. I almost thought you looked familiar, but I see so many people everyone looks familiar." he laughed. "Don't worry about it. It's kinda nice to not be recognized sometimes. Thanks for being cool about it." I winked. "I'm the coolest." I said. "I think you are." he muttered. "So...would you like to go out tonight?" The question caught me off guard. "I dunno, Mark..." I said. "It's not you, I'm just not a people person...I like being inside away from all the noise." "Who said anything about people? We don't have to be around people. You could come over and hang out for a bit...maybe play some games? Truth is, I request you for a reason. I think you're interesting." "Nobody thinks that." I said, shutting down the computer for the night. "I do." he said. I was skeptical. "Well...I mean I guess if you gave me a minute to shower and change I could hang out for awhile." he seemed excited, like a small child on Christmas. "That'd be great!" he said. "Well...here's my number. If you're serious, give me a shout in about an hour. Now...sorry, but if you don't go now my boss will boot you out. He's a grumpy dude..." Mark looked at his watch. "I didn't even notice! I'm sorry, I'll leave so you can close." He turned and walked out. I watched him leave, and part of me didn't want him to go. I shook my head at myself. Why was I becoming all starry eyed and red-faced? That's not me at all. I'm a dull, calm person. I don't get excited. I finished my duties for the night, and left, rushing to get home. I brushed by my dog and jumped straight into the shower. I made sure to wash my makeup off so I could reapply a fresh layer and make it look good. I dried myself off and blow dried my hair. A bit over a half an hour had passed and I was nowhere near ready. I rushed myself along a bit, dousing myself in perfume and makeup. I dressed in my favorite clothes and flopped down onto the couch, phone in hand. The minutes seemed to tick by slowly and I felt like maybe he was joking about calling me. Finally, that long awaited dinging notification sounded and I saw that I had a text from a number I didn't know. It was him, inviting me over. I quickly pounded out a reply and grabbed my purse, petting my poor dog on the way out. I slid into my car and followed Mark's detailed instructions to his house. He was standing outside waiting for me. "Hi (y/n)." he said, casually, as if we had been friends for years. "Hi Mark." I said, getting out of my car. He walked me into his house. "So what do you wanna do first? Play games?" I didn't want to tell him what to do in his own house. "That's fine. If you don't mind being beaten." I said. "Smug and cocky. I like it." he said. "Just for that, you're player 2." I rolled my eyes. "I have older siblings if I got to play I was ALWAYS player 2." I said, taking the controller from his hands and sitting down next to him. "Well then, you have experienced. I've always liked experienced women." "What a double meaning statement." I said, laughing a bit. Mark thought about it for a moment, and then it hit him. "(Y/N), I swear to you, that is NOT what I meant." he said, trying to conceal his laughter. "Mhm, sure. Let's just play so I can beat you." I said. "You're on." he said, glaring at me a bit. 

He put up a great fight, a fantastic one at that, but in the end I won. Working on computers for almost your entire life gives you an advantage. "You're really good. Like take over my channel good." Mark said, leaning back. "I've played for a long time." I said. "You are on your way to being my best friend." he said. I blushed a bit. "Your best friend?" I asked. "Yeah, I've never met a woman who is as cool as you...or as pretty...or as smart." "Stop." I whined, pushing him. "What? It's all true. You're amazing." I looked away. "Don't look away." he said. "Look at me with your pretty eyes." I looked at him, still blushing. We looked at each other momentarily before he leaned in for the kill. He kissed me softly, gently brushing my bottom lip with his tongue. I hesitated, but eventually parted my lips and gave him what he wanted. He snaked his tongue throughout my mouth, leaving none of it unexplored. He ran his hands down my sides, then pulled away. "(Y/N), I'm sorry...is this going too fast...too far for you?" I shook my head. I was really into it for some reason. Mark looked stern. "Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. He looked at me with lust filled eyes and continued to kiss me. "Let's move this to my room." he said into my ear. I shivered. He helped me up and walked me down the hall, occasionally kissing my neck up to my ear. He pushed me against the wall and aggressively kissed me, holding his throbbing member against me. I couldn't help but let out a little moan as he bucked against me, making sure I got the impression. His size was impressive and he knew it. He talked to me through clenched teeth, continuing to press against me and rub himself against my core. "Are your ready baby?" he asked, picking me up. "Yes." I said, looking straight into his eyes. He dropped me on my stomach onto his bed and began undressing. I took that as my cue to do the same. Mark placed bites down my back and hips before cutting straight to the chase. He smashed his hips into mine and ravaged me. My stress eased, and my mind went blank. I focused on him and what he was doing to me. These sensations, emotions, and feelings were all so new and...irresistible. I begged him not to stop...not to cum quickly...I wanted everything to be as drawn out as possible. "(Y/N), baby...I want you on top!" he moaned. He was so into it...and so sexy, I couldn't decline. We switched positions in one fluid motion. He held onto the lower half of my body and guided my movements. Everything was so perfect. "Fuck, (y/n), I'm gonna cum..." he moaned. "M-me too." I breathed, trying to force myself to continue for his sake, even though my entire body was coursing with pleasured convulsions. "Fuck (y/n)...just a bit more..." he grunted. I pressed on just a bit further and we both hit amazing climaxes. My core felt like it would never stop tingling and pulsing. "Oh god (y/n)...that was incredible." Mark moaned, sitting up. "You're incredible. I was right about you all along-I knew you were special. I was breaking things on purpose just to see you." I blushed. "I think I'll keep it up. That item I dropped off?...I'll pick it up tomorrow night...same time I pick you up."