Turn it Around Pt. 2

"I pick Mark." Dark looked a bit dejected. Mark just looked...surprised is a good word, I guess. Truth of the matter is Dark and I had already had fun together...several times. Mark wrapped me in a hug. I looked over his shoulder at Dark. I mouthed 'come back tomorrow' to him. He gave a single nod,snapped his fingers and disappeared into a black cloud of smoke. "I guess he's mad." Mark said. "Who wouldn't be?" I laughed. "He'll get over it." I said, sitting on Mark's bed. I patted the bed next to me. "Come here, Markimoo." I said sweetly. He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my neck gently, nuzzling me. "I have been dreaming of this for a long time now, (y/n)." he said, batting his eyes at me. I felt heat drop into my core. "You're so beautiful." he said cupping my face. "I know you don't believe me...I know you think you fucked your life up, but you didn't...you just haven't found yourself yet...I hope when you do, you find yourself next to me." My heart melted. "You're very special to me (y/n). Let me show you what I mean." He pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, placing firm love bites all the way down my chest. My breath hitched, and my hands pawed at his head. Mark knelt and removed his shirt. I admired his firm, toned body. I pulled my shirt off over my head and removed my bra. Mark rolled my nipples between his fingers before sticking one in his mouth. "M-Mark!" I moaned, running my fingers through his thick soft hair. "I want to fuck you so hard baby." he whispered, thrusting his hardening member against me. I put my hands between our hips and unzipped his pants, hastily pulling them down. Mark pulled my fleece pajama shorts down and immediately forced a finger into my waiting womanhood. He searched for my g-spot. "Right there?" he asked. All I could do was nod vigorously. He pulled his finger out and licked it in front of me before replacing it with his manhood. "Fuck (y/n), I want you so badly. I need you." he said, slamming into me. I tried to keep up with him, but there was no use. Our legs were a tangled mess, and he was leading our little performance. I dragged my nails down his back, muttering his name and what I wanted him to do to me. "Fuck (y/n), I want to stay right here forever." he moaned, adjusting his hips to pound into me harder. "You are my best friend." he said, staring into my soul with his deep dark brown eyes. "I...I love you, Mark!" I blurted out, grabbing his hair, forcing my core around him. "I love you too (y/n)...at minimum we will always be friends." He slowed down his thrusts, making every inch count. I felt my climax begin to build. The longer I looked into his eyes, the better it felt. Mark closed his eyes and called my names a few time before we both hit our respective climaxes. He stayed on top of me, looking me straight in my eyes. I shivered. "(Y/N), you are so perfect." he said, cupping my face, bringing me in close for a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced together for a moment before Mark broke the kiss. "Stay here with me (y/n)." he begged. I blushed. "I will. For awhile." Mark scowled. "I meant forever. I want you in my life every day." I blushed and looked away. "I dunno about that, Mark." I said. "I do. Stay here as long and as often as you want. I could use a friend like you. A lot of people could." I was flattered. "I'll stay here as long as you want me to." I said, cuddling up to him. "Good." he said, kissing the top of my head.