#Prologue

#Prologue

Aladdin Ashton Kyril decided to marry the heiress of Veingle Empire, Jasmine Psygexyl Veingle.

Aladdin Ashton Kyril is the second child of the Kyril Group, after Belle Kyril and Alice Kyril get married, Ashton came here in the Philippines decided to build his bar and stay here for good.

Jasmine Psygexyl Veingle is the first child in Veingle Empire, she is the next leader of their empire. She is well known as the black sheep of the family.

After Nethon Kyril get married to Achelois Ariel Caraquel-Kyril that shocked everyone, the Kyril group gave us more shocking news, their 2nd Child will also getting marry to one of the powerful family in the Philippines.

The couple are being honest to one of the question.

What is the reason for both of you getting married?

Jasmine: I don't love him, it's our parents decision and also I'm pregnant

Ashton: It happen that I get her pregnant and I'm willing to take that responsibility. Love can develop through our marriage life.

They're expecting their wedding on the month of July. And this is the first Kyril who make their wedding open to the media. We're excited to witness the two powerful family, Veingle-Kyril to be as one.

Hoping for their marriage life to be the best and happy!

-
Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction, names, events, business, places and incidents are all author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual person, living or death, or actual event is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the content of the story without the permission of the author. Please obtain permission.

This story is Matured Content due to intense violence, sexual content and strong language.

The book cover & the pictures that I used remain the copyright of the original owner.

Plagiarism is a Crime
© 2020 All Rights Reserved!