Note

Start: May 29, 2020
Last: June 14, 2020
Last published: June 14, 2020

Yey! sa wakas natapos ko na din ang estoryang ito!

Actually this story is one of my old stories, this is the revised version of Unheard Love 2016, same twist but different name of characters.

Kinabahan pa ako nung una dahil hindi ako sanay mag sulat ng relasyon sa loob ng isang marriage life, I always failed, I don't know if this failed or not kayo na mag judge. hahahahah

Sorry if I needed to mark this a matured content, di man every chapter may bed scene at di man ito tulad ng ibang kwento ko na sobrang lala pumatay, I just needed to, naninigurado na ako baka mawala lang ang kwentong to ng di ko nalalaman.

Thank you for reading this until the end! and thank for supporting this and my series, hope to see you again to the another story.

Thank you!

Love yourself ♡

Disclaimer!

This is a work of fiction, names, events, business, places and incidents are all author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual person, living or death, or actual event is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the content of the story without the permission of the author. Please obtain permission.

This story is Matured Content due to intense violence, sexual content and strong language.

The book cover & the pictures that I used remain the copyright of the original owner.

Plagiarism is a Crime
© 2020 All Rights Reserved!