Chapter 10

Riley's POV

I smiled as I saw James sitting at table in Hidalgos. He looked nervous, which was really cute. I made my way over to him, pulling out a chair and taking a seat. He looked up to meet my eyes. "Hey Riles." He smiled.
"Riles?" I asked, confused.
"Yeah. I'm gonna call you that, that way, when you hear someone say it you'll know it's me." He said. I felt a smile grow on my face.
"Anyway, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked him.
"Well, I kinda just wanted to tell you something." He said hesitantly. I felt my heart beat faster. Is he gonna break up with me? Have I done something wrong? "Riley, I love you." James told me. I felt myself relax.
"I love you too." I told him. He smiled at me, placing his hand on mine. Then suddenly, we heard his name being called frantically.
"James! James!" A guy yelled, running over to us. When he stopped, I realized this was one of the friends I'd met, I think his name was Eldon.
"What's up?" James asked, tearing his gaze away from me.
"Michelle just kissed me!" He said, overly excited. I saw James's eyes widen slightly. "You were right! Thanks for the advice man!" He said, before turning and running off again.
"You didn't think that would happen did you?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.
"Not in a million years." He responded, staring at where Eldon had run off.

Michelle's POV

I don't know what just happened. Eldon and I had been sitting in the music room, talking, and the next thing I knew we were kissing. And we when pulled away, he had run off. Was something wrong? Had I done something wrong? I don't know why, but I was worried. I don't like Eldon like that, why am I so worried? I should be fine. I heard loud footsteps, and he came running back in. He ran over to me, and before I knew it, he had lifted me off the ground and was spinning me around. I found myself laughing, and he finally put me down. "Sorry." He said, looking at me. "I got excited." I laughed slightly at how cute he was. Wait, did I just call Eldon cute?

James's POV

I pulled Riley into studio B, her laughing. I pulled her to sit on the couch. I just wanted to be alone for a minute, but seeing as rehearsal is in 10 minutes, this was the best we could do. She leaned into me, resting her head on my chest as I played with the ends of her hair. "I love you." She mumbled, causing me to smile.
"I love you too baby." I told her. I pulled her away from my chest, and leaned down, capturing her lips in mine. Our lips moved in sync, my arms pulling her close. As she moved onto my lap, our kissing got rougher and more intense, like they had been yesterday. My arms wrapped around her back, and my fingers drew soft circles. I swung my legs on the couch, leaning back, pulling Riley on top of me. Through all of this, our lips never separated, the kiss just got harder. I heard footsteps and giggling, before a familiar voice spoke.
"Sorry, I didn't think you'd be here." Riley and I broke apart, to see Eldon, holding Michelle's hand. They looked out of breath, and slightly red in the face. One minute Eldon told me they had kissed, and the next they're almost missing rehearsal to make out in studio B? Riley and I still hadn't moved from our position, her on top, straddling me, my arms around her. I saw Michelle flash Riley a concerned look, and she looked away. I furrowed my brow in confusion, before someone finally broke the silence that had been hanging over us.
"It's okay. Rehearsal starts in a couple minutes anyway." Michelle said softly. Eldon nodded, and they turned, walking out of the room, towards studio A.