Pilot (Edited)

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV:

Dear diary,

Today I will put on a smile and say "I'm fine" to anyone who asks me if I'm okay. I had finished grieving over their death's at least a month after they had passed away, since I was never really as close to them as Elena and Jeremy were. I had always stayed at aunt Jenna's house as I liked being away from all of the family drama, and also since she was normally never there so she would let me throw house party's, as long as I cleaned up afterwards.

Anyways, today was a new day and I'm not going to let anyone change today's mission, smile and have fun with my friends. I have a feeling that this year is going to be epic!

Annabelle Gilbert XOXO

"Jeremy, Bella toast!" I hear Jenna shout from downstairs.

"Don't have time Jenna, I have to meet Tyler and Matt before school but see you later!" I shout back whilst I place my diary under my pillow.

As I'm Walking down stairs, I'm about to go out the door until I feel a soft hand on my arm. I turn around to see Jenna with a worried look on her face.

"Are you sure your going to be okay? Because it is you kids' first day back at school since-" I placed a hand over her mouth before she could continue.

"Jenna, it's a new day, a new year, which means a new start for all of us. I'm not going to let anything ruin that." I say in a soothing yet determent voice.

"Okay, have a great day and I will see you tonight." She says, and I leave out of the front door, making my way towards my new red SUV mini which me and Elena got for our birthday a few weeks ago.

(The Car)-->

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

When I arrive at school, or what I like to call hell, I climb out of my car I suddenly feel a pair of hands covering my eyes making me jump.

"Guess who." I hear the person speak who is obviously Tyler.

"Um... Brad Pitt, no wait Ashton Kutcher." I guess, and I hear a bunch of people snickering behind me.

He suddenly removes his hands and spins me around so I am face to face with him and all of the other jocks. I'm not really like my sister, she's always such a girly and always believing in true love and how someday she would meet the perfect gentleman. But for me, I guess you could say I'm one of the boys, partying, playing pranks and living in the moment.

Suddenly, I am snapped out of my thoughts as I am being swung of Tyler's shoulder with all the jocks laughing while he is carrying me into school and I'm hitting him on his back whilst telling him to put me down.

After a while I give up as I know I will never win this fight, but after I stop he starts to put me down.

"What the hell Tyler!" I shout at him as he begins to go through his locker.