162 Candles (Edited)

(The Salvatore Residence)

Bella's POV.

This morning when I woke up, I decided I would sleep in because of what happened yesterday. But I was rudely interrupted when Elena barged in my room saying that she thinks Stefan has slept with some blond chick because when she went over this morning she saw some wet blond girl in a towel whilst Stefan was in the shower. So now I have to go investigate, even though she told me her and Stefan broke-up.

When I get there I knock on the door and but walk straight in since it's open, these guys really need to lock their door. I then see Stefan and a Blondie sitting in the parlour talking.

"Hi Steffy, who's your friend?" I ask walking over to sit next to him.

"Stefan, you wanna explain yourself why Kat-" The blond girl tries to say but Stefan covers her mouth.

"Lexi, this is Bella 'Elena's' twin sister, Bella this is Lexi my best friend, and she's a vampire." He introduces us as he removes his hand from her mouth, weird.

"Well you really need to explain yourself to Elena, because she thinks you two, you know, did it." I tell Stefan before turning to Lexi "Nice to meet you Lexi." I say to her, and I get up then walk over to the liquor cabinet and pour myself a drink.

"You too Bella. Anyways Stefan, as I was saying, sex always works. I mean you'll rock her world so hard with your vamp sex, she'll be yours forever." she says to him, wow I should try vampire sex some time.

"If this is Elena your talking about, I agree with Lexi, just jump her bones already. I mean you'll be the second guy she's did it with, and in case your wondering her first was Matty." I say to them, and drinkmy bourbon as they just stare at me wondering how I knew that "What, she's my sister, she tells me everything. And I'm serious, she won't shut up about your first kiss, she said that it was like rainbows and unicorns." I tell them whilst mocking Elena, and I see Lexi giggle at my little joke.

"Yeah, but see, this isn't about sex or... Or compulsion or any of our other tricks. She has to want to be with me on her own terms." He tells us, wow someone's in L.O.V.E. -> love.

"Wow. That sounded all mature and grown-up." Lexi says, well he is a hundred and sixty... Something.

"I'm not getting any older" He tells us, and Lexi opens her suitcase and pulls out a bloodbag then drinks it through a straw, eww. But Stefan seems to be eyeing it's like chocolate cake.

"Want some?" She asks Stefan, but just stands up and walks away from her towards the fireplace.

"No. Thank you." He says to her while trying to it ignore the smell.

"Relax I didn't kill anyone for it. There's this phlebotomist I went out with a few times, he's my supplier." She tells him, but then Stefan gives her a disappointed look "Oh don't judge, OK? Listen I tried the animal diet; lasted three weeks." She tells him with a honest look.

"It doesn't matter. Cause if I started again... I just don't know if..." Stefan trails off.

"You could stop." Lexi finishes for him.

"Lexi, I'd never judge you." He tells her as he means what he says.     

"I'm just jealous of your restraint. I have none. I delight in hedonism. Speaking of which, what are we doing tonight?" Lexi asks as Damon starts to walk into the room.

"Funny you should ask." He says as he stands behind Lexi's chair.

"No one was asking you" Lexi tells him in an annoyed tone.

"Well, as I was saying, there's a party at the grill. You'll love it. Banquettes, Tacky wait staff, All of Stefan's friends." Damon tells us, wait a minute, why is Stefan having a party.

"Yeah, I don't want a Birthday party." Stefan tells him, wait birthday.

"Stefan, why didn't you tell me its your B-day?" I ask in a furious tone, I would of bought him something, like a... Book, since he's quite boring and I don't know what else he likes.

"Well, It's not really important since I'm 162, and dead." Stefan states.

"Hey, it's not everyday you turn 162 Stefan, and I want to celebrate." I tell him trying to cheer him up.

"Well anyways, It's not for you. It's a party party. No one's gonna know it's your birthday. Caroline's throwing it." Damon tells us, why is Caroline talking to him when I told her persificaly to stay away from him.

"Damon, stay away from Caroline." I tell him in a warning tone.

"We're friends it's cool. It's important for the town to see me and my brother out and about like normal folk. We need to blend." Damon tells me, blend in my arse. He then looks over to Lexi's stock of blood "I prefer mine at 98.6." He says as he turns to leaves the room.

"Let's Go... Pleasssseeee?" Lexi begs him with big puppy eyes, and he just simply nods.

"Yes!" Me and Lexi high-five each other whilst Stefan rolls his eyes and walks away.

(Skip to the party at The Mystic Grill)

When its time for the party, I end I'm playing pool with Tyler and Matt, and BTW I'm totally wasted. I then see Damon drinking by himself at the bar so I go over to him and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who." I whisper in his ear.

"Stefan?" He asks dramatically, and he removes my hands and turns around as I pout.

"Do I really sound like Stefan?" I ask confused, but end up giggling.

"Your drunk." Damon tells me, but I shake my head at him.

"No I'm not... Okay maybe a little." I tell him as I sit next to him, and I take the bourbon from his hands and drink it "Why is it always bourbon and scotch with you?" I ask him grumpy tone.

"Because its the best." He tells me in his deep, sexy voice.

"Bella?.. Your drunk, do you mind waiting for me in the toilets? I really need to talk to you." Lexi comes up and says to me.

"Okie Dockie." I tell her as I jump off of my stool "Bye Day Day." I tell Damon, and give him a kiss on the cheek before heading to the toilets.

So I'm waiting here for about ten minutes and Lexi still hasn't came and I've ended up nearly sober, so I decide to just leave. As I leave I see sheriff Forbes arrest the bartender who has been selling us alcohol, crap. I see the back entrance so I sneak out and find Damon by himself in the ally.

"Hey Damon, have you seen Lexi? She didn't come and meet me." I tell him really confused.

"Uh, she suddenly had to leave town... And she didn't have time to say bye." He tells me as he puts a fallen piece of hair behind my ear, and I stare into his ice-blue eyes as he starts to lean in.

"I-I should uh, the sheriff." I stutter as I point inside the grill, and he shows a small smile before nodding his head.

"Yeah, I'll take you home if you want?" He asks me, and I slowly nod my head.

"Sure." I say to him, and he carefully wraps an arm around my waist before using vamp speed, and we are suddenly in my room. I then feel him retract his hand, and I turn to face him but he's already gone "Goodnight Damon." I whisper to myself, and I cant help but smile as I think I might be falling for him.