Founders Day (Edited)

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV.

After yesterday's events of seeing our mother, me and Elena decided to have a pamper night to get me pampered up for the parade. Right now aunt Jenna is helping me into my founders dress, or more like squeeze into it.

"Ouch, this dress hurts." I complain to her.

[Bella's Dress]-->

"Suck it in, baby." She tells me as she finally ties the ribbon on the corset "All done." She tells me.

I walk over to the mirror to see how it looks, I look beautiful, it's painful, but beautiful.

"Your mother would be so proud." She tells me, I then hear knock on the door "I'll get it." She tells me, and leaves the room. I look at the picture in the corner of my mirror, it's of my mom and dad.

"I miss you guys." I whisper to myself with a smile.

"Bella, it's for you." I hear Jenna shout, I stand there confused for a minute, isn't Stefan supposed to be meeting me at the float. I head down the stairs to find out who it is, by the time I get half way down the stairs I stand there with the biggest smile on my face.

"Lincoln?!" I  question, and run the rest of the way down and jump straight into his arms "I've missed you so much." I tell him.

"I've missed you too." He tells me, as I nuzzle my head into his chest, but I feel my self being pulled away from him.

"No, no hugging my masterpiece. I worked long and hard to get you juuusst right." She tells us, but me and Lincoln just start giggling "Lincoln said that he would drive you instead of me doing since I've got work." She tells me, and I nod my head.

"Ok, you ready to go?" I ask him, as I intertwine my fingers with his.

"Ready." He says to me, then we both wave goodbye to Jenna and walk towards his car to go to the parade.

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

After me and Lincoln arrived, he went to go stand with Bonnie for when the parade starts, and I went to go find Stefan so we could go and stand with the others on the float. I finally find him and he's talking to Damon, I start to approach them and I decide to smile and curtsey at them as they look at me amazed by my appearance.

After curtseying, Damon leaves and Elena walks over to Stefan and I join them. Stefan then tells us about how uncle John could be our biological father, weird.

"John?! Is that even possible?" I ask him in disbelief.

"There is no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery." He explains to us.

"My whole life I've never liked this man. I..." Elena says but Stefan stops her before she cries.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I just... I wanted to tell you guy's before Damon dropped it on you on some typically inappropriate way" He tells us sadly.