Blood Brother's (Edited)

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

After Damon had found Stefan, we had trapped him in the cellar of the Boarding House. Right now me, Elena and Damon are watching him as he grows weaker, Damon told us since he's weak that he's probably hallucinating so me and Elena probably shouldn't go in otherwise he may think that we're Katherine.

"It's so hard to see him locked up like this." Elena says to us with a sad tone.

"You're the one who locked him up." I tell her bluntly, although I also can't stand seeing Stefan locked up like this, he's my best friend.

"You guys helped." She says to us, but I just shrug my shoulders.

"I couldn't have him running around chewing on people while the town was looking for vampires, now, could I?" Damon asks rhetorically.

"It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him?" Elena asks him, but Damon just gives her his normal glare.

"Your thing, not mine." He says before leaving, I give her a sympathetic smile before going after him. I walk into the living room, to see Damon looking at the object that Pearl gave him.

"Did you ever figure out what that is?" I ask him as I walk closer to him to have a better look at it.

"Nope. Whatever it is, it doesn't work." He says to me with a look of anger.

"Pearl didn't say anything else about it?" Elena asks as she enters the living room.

"She thought she was stealing his vampire compass, but that was a pocket watch. That Johnathan Gilbert was a crazy scientist. Have you spoken to your uncle lately?" Damon asks us both.

"We've been avoiding him, actually. That, and we've been here most nights." I tell him, sitting on the sofa.

"So, you'll be here again tonight?" He asks us.

"I guess so, but Elena, I think you should go home and sleep in your own bed for tonight, I'll be here so I'll ring you if there's any change with Stefan." I tell her, and she nods her head.

"Fine, but I'll call you later to check up." She says before leaving the living room.

"Ready for another sleep over, DayDay?" I ask him as he sits on the sofa next to me.

"Cant wait." He says to me in a girly voice, so I playfully hit his arm and he grunts.

After talking with Damon, I decided to go down to the basement to see Stefan and try to talk some sense into him. I look through the small window of the cellar door seeing that Stefan is still weak.

"How you feelin'? Damon says you need to drink that. You need it, Stefan. Can't survive without it." I tell him as I look at him with worried eyes.

"I don't want to survive." He tell me, which makes me upset but also angry.

"What? Don't say that, Elena needs you, we all need you." I tell him with a little anger in my voice.

"I'm sorry, No more. After what I've done, it has to end. I just want it over." He tells me, and with that I decide to go up stairs to talk to Damon again. As I enter the living room, I flop myself down on to the sofa next to him.

"He's just being dramatic. He's not gonna starve himself." He tells me, but I turn to look at him in disbelief.

"Why would he say that then?" I ask him confused.

"He feels bad about hurting that girl. It's a very typical Stefan martyr stuff. It will pass." He says to me with all confidence.

"Will it? Because he seemed to be in a lot of pain." I ask him worried.