You're undead to me / Lost Girls (Edited)

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV.

When I woke up this morning I did a little research on vampires, as that's what Damon looked a lot like yesterday, as well as the bite marks all over Caroline's body. And I found out that a stake through the heart should do the trick, and since I didn't have one of those laying around, I found a broom in the kitchen so I snapped it and now I have a pointy stick in my bag which I've been carrying around school all day whilst avoiding Stefan at all costs.

So now I was at home in my room not coming out as Stefan was down stairs waiting for Elena, and so I was waiting patiently until he left while never leaving the tight grip of the stake that was in my hand. I finally hear Stefan leave and look out my window to make sure as I see him getting into his car, I leave my window and run downstairs to seek Elena.

"Hey, Elena, you alright?" I ask her with a serious tone.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She asks me, looking at me as if I'm paranoid, which I am a little I have to say but I have reasons.

"Oh, no reason... Um, goodnight Lena." I say to her before going up stairs and going straight to sleep, as tomorrow I'm going to go to Damon and Stefan's house to find out what the hell is going on.

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

I was at the car wash with Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and some other friends from school ready for car wash that we were doing today. And it wasn't like I had a choice as Caroline was forcing us, but I was happy she was doing alright. I was standing there in my white bikini and denim shorts with my hair down in loose curls, as Elena had short-shorts on and a black T-shirt on so you couldn't see her bikini with her hair up in a ponytail.

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not." Caroline tells us as if we were at boot camp.

"No we are not." Me and Elena say in unision whilst we salute her like her army soldiers, but my smile suddenly drops my face as I see Stefan approaching me and Elena.

"Hi." Stefan greets us.

"Hey!" Elena reply's to him.

"Hi, Stefan, do you mind if we can talk after the car wash" I ask him as I needed to question him about what happened with Damon at the founders party.

"Sure." He says to me, as he holds Elena's hand.

"Great, hey Caroline, what should I do?" I ask her.

"You can sort out the money for now then I'll switch you with Elena later." Caroline tells me as I salute to her again.

After a few hours Caroline joins me while we sort out the money, then Elena comes over.

"Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things." Elena tells Caroline.

"Me and Bella will go get some more. Mind the money." She tells Elena as we start to head inside the school. Whilst we are walking through the hallways Caroline stops "Damon?" I hear her whisper.

"What did you just say?" I ask her, stepping closer.

"Damon needs us." She tells me in a monotone voice as she pulls me out of the school and towards my car "Drive, Damon needs us." She tells me, I think she's in a trance of some sort but I drive anyways, good thing I have my backpack in my car which I've keeping a stake inside for a while and hopefully I won't have to use it.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

After a while we finally make to the Salvatore Residence, Caroline takes me inside while I keep a tight grip of the stake in my hand and we walk down to the cellar where we see Damon lying on the ground looking very weak.