History Repeating (Edited)

(Mystic Falls High School)

Bella's POV.

Me, Elena and Caroline are walking into the school. I still don't know what happened to Lexi, and why she had to run off so fast without saying bye last night. After caroline leaves us to go to her first class, I decide to ask Elena what happened.

"Hey Lena, what happens to Lexi last night? She was supposed to meet me but she didn't." I ask her, she looks at me in surprise then pulls me into the girls toilets, well at least it isn't the boys, she wouldn't want to make that wrong decision again.

"You really dont know? Damon killed her." She tells me in a slight whisper, I couldn't believe it, Damon lied to me murdering his brothers best friend. Why would he do this?

"What, why would he do that?" I ask her confused.

"Because he doesn't care about anyone but him self, and he hates Stefan. Bella, I need you to promised me that you will stay away from him?" She asks me while placing both hands on my shoulders.

"Of course I will, he's a monster" I say to her, and she pulls me into a hug. But these feelings that I'm starting to feel for him, it feels like they're trying to make me ignore the fact he kills people.

After we finish talking we make our way to history, I sit next to Matt and Elena sits next to Bonnie as we wait for the new history teacher to come in since Mr. Tanner was murdered a few days ago. Or maybe Damon did that too.

"Good Morning everyone. Alrighty." The new teacher says as he walks into the classroom, hopefully he's better than Mr. Tanner was. He begins to wright his name on the chalkboard for everyone to see.

"Alaric Saltzman. It's a mouthful, I know. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now the name Alaric belongs to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. You'll probably want to pronounce 'Alaric' but it's 'Alaric', okay? So, you can call me Rick. I'm your new history teacher." He tells us, well at least I know he talks as much as Mr. Tanner did.

After School, I start to wait outside of Tyler's car as he's supposed to be driving me home today as we have to finish off our final art assignments, and we decided to do it at my house. He finally shows up but when he gets here I look over at the other end of the parking lot, and I see Damon scaring Bonnie.

"Hey Bell, ready?" I hear Tyler ask me, and I look over at him from Bonnie.

"Um, is it okay if I catch a ride home with Bonnie? I um.. Forget to tell her something." I ask him.

"Sure, call me later so we can finish our art work." He tells me.

"Alright, see ya later." I tell him as I make my way over to Bonnie and Damon "Damon stay away from her!" I tell him closing the car door after she gets in.

"What's got your panties in a twist." He asks me so innocently, he's such a jerk.

"Like you don't already know, Elena told me what you did last night, just stay away from us, all of us." I say to him while getting into Bonnie's car "Let's go find Elena." I tell her, and she nods her head and drives off to find Elena.

Once we find Elena, I end up in the back seat while her and Bonnie are in the front.

"He's bad news, Bella and Elena. He really scared me." Bonnie tells us, normally she's the type of person to stand up for herself, but I can see that Damon has really taken a toll on her.

"Like I told Bella, you need to stay as far away from Damon as possible." Elena tells her, if he tries to do anything to her, he's going to end up just like Lexi. And I don't care if he's a vampire, and I may or may not have feelings for him, I'll take him down.