Bloodlines (Edited)

(The Gilbert Residence)

Bella's POV.

As I'm asleep, I feel a breeze of air swoop past my face. Is start to open my eyes and I see Stefan, I immediately shoot up into a sitting position on my bed.

"Stefan, what are you doing here?!" I shout at him, while pulling my blanket up to my chest.

"It's Elena, she's missing." He tells me with a worried look on his face as he paces back and forth in my room.

"What do you mean, missing?" I ask him standing up and making my way towards my wardrobe and putting my dressing gown on.

"Missing, as in she was in my room while I had a shower and then she just disappears when I come out." He tells me, but I think I'm missing the beginning of the story.

"Okay, so she just disappeared for no reason. By the way, what was she doing in your bedro-... Now I get it." I say awkwardly, I can't believe they've done it, it's about time.

"Get dressed then meet me downstairs." He tells me, grabbing clothes from my wardrobe and putting them on my bed.

"Wait, why?" I ask him taking different clothes out of my wardrobe since he pulled out ugly ones.

"We're going to find Bonnie, she can help us. Do you mind skipping school today to help me find her." He asks me, I suddenly started to think about Lincoln since I really wanted to see him today, but then again Bonnie's at school so maybe I'll see him while me and Stefan are there.

"Sure, no problem, I'll be down in ten." I tell him whilst pushing him out the door and closing it. Time to find Elena (Imaginative sighing).

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

Me and Stefan finally get to the school and start looking for Bonnie. On the way here Stefan told me about how Bonnie can now do locator spells or sense weather or not a person is Okay if they are holding something that belongs to that person since she's a witch now. So Stefan has the necklace he gave Elena that she left at his. I look around and I can't find Bonnie... or Lincoln.

"There she is." Stefan says pointing at Bonnie walking on the grass near the school. We make our way towards her "Bonnie!" Stefan shouts as she turns around to look at us.

"Stefan... Bella" She says as she continues waking with us at either side of her.

"I haven't seen you lately. How are you doing with everything?" Stefan asks her trying to make conversation.

"I'm fine. It's all fine." She answers him in short words.

"Good. Yeah." He replies to her.

"Are you back in school?" She asks him.

"No, he isnt, anyways we came here to find you. We was hoping you could help us with something. A spell." I ask her, skipping the chit chat.

"Guys, look, I know Elena's okay with all of this, and I appreciate what you did to help me. But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you guys just yet." She says to stefan then me.

"We understand that. But we need your help. It's Elena. She's with Damon. I have Elena's necklace. We were just hoping you could use this to make some sort of a connection. We just need to know that she's okay." He tells her, wait, he didn't mention anything to me about her being with Damon.

"How do you know I can do this?" Bonnie asks him while they taking a seat on a pick nick table near the school. I don't get a chance to sit down as someone Taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey Bella." I hear a familiar voice say as I turn around, and I see Lincoln standing there awkwardly.

"Oh, hey Lincoln." I say to him sweetly.

"Do you mind if talk to you alone for a minute?" He asks me nervously, aww.

"Stefan, you two carry on, I'll be back in a sec." I say as I walk away with Lincoln until we come to a stop next to a tree "What can I do for you?" I ask him politely.

"Um... I was wondering if you would like to grab a bite to eat at the grill later?" He asks me, wow I thought I would have to work for it for him to ask me out on a date, I guess he likes me too.

"Um, sure. Oh wait... Maybe, I have to do this thing with my friend first, but I'll text you to say if I can make it." I tell him, damn it, why does Elena have to go missing just as the cute new guy asks me out.

"Sure, you have my number. If you can't make it, text me anyways." He tells me as I nod with an apologetic look on my face as he walks away, and waves at me in which I reply with one.

"So who was that?" I hear a voice behind me making me jump, I turn around and see Stefan.

"If you must know, that was Lincoln Parker, the new kid and he may of just asked me out, depending if we can find Elena before tonight." I tell him disappointed that I may have to miss it.

"Well you could go for a couple of hours while I still look if she hasn't came back by then." He tells me.

"I don't think I could do that as I would be worrying about her the whole time I'm there, and I wouldn't be able to focus on the date. I'll stay and help you, I'll just text him later." I tell him sadly "Any who, what happened with Bonnie? And why didnt you yell me Elena was with Damon?" I ask him confused and angry.

"Well first of all, Bonnie's magic isn't working for some reason. And second of all I thought you would worry more if you knew she was with him." He tells me honestly.

"Don't worry, I understand, let's go back and check your place again to see if she's their." I tell him and he nods as we make it towards his car and head to his house.

(Skip to the Salvatore Boarding House)

When me and Stefan made it back to his, Elena called him and said that she was okay, but not where she was and just that she'd be back by tonight. So all me and Stefan could do was sit here until she came back. We sat in silence as Stefan wouldn't loose eye contact with his phone and I found it hard to stay awake since I'd didn't get much sleep last night.

"Hey Stefan, do you mind if I have a nap in your room and you can wake me when Elena gets here?" I ask him trying to keep my eyes awake.

"Sure, you stay here while I go check on Bonnie to make sure she's ok after today." He tells me as we both stand up, he goes out the front door and closes it as I make my way uo stairs to his room to have a rest.

I wake up to Stefan and Elena talking about soemthing in his room while I'm sleeping, damn it, it was a good dream as well, it was about me and Lincoln at the grill on a date if Elena didn't go missing.

"You are not Katherine. You are the opposite of everything that she was." Stefan tells her as I start to stand up and stretch my arms, I turn around to see them both staring at me.

"Um... I can see you two need to sort some stuff out so I'm going to go downstairs to find a spare room to sleep in for tonight since I'm too tried to go home, night." I say to them as I leave the room and make my way down the stairs and enter the spare bedroom opposite library.

When I enter the room I shut the door behind me and make my way over to the bed and take my clothes off so I'm just in my undergarments. I start to lie down in the bed and pull the sheets of me. I pick up my phone and text Lincoln to apologise about not being able to meet him at grill and that I'd see him at school tomorrow, hopefully we can arrange another date for us to go on. I place my phone on the bed side table and finally drift of to sleep.