Wait...Shakin That Ass?!

Troy's POV:
I continued to wince in the makeup chair. Man I couldn't wait to get home, eat some Ben & Jerry's and pass out. The video shoot was literally taking ALL DAY to finish and I was highkey irritated. "Dahling could you please  sit still! I swear you move more than a fish outta a pond!" Danny's feminine voice rang out as he frantically continued caking the heavy foundation on my face. I was about THIS close to smacking his gay ass.

"I swear girl, you've got such beautiful curls! Nice and full of of volume and LIFE" I heard Kim, the hair stylist say as she quickly turned on the curling iron to touch up my hair. I smiled a bit in the mirror. Since I've met Kim a few hours ago we hit it off pretty well. She was chill and funny. Looking at my reflection in the long mirror, a smirk formed on my lips. I had to admit I looked bomb AF. I actually felt like a super model or some shit. My eyes however then wandered over the outfit I wore, well more like a lack of and immediately I frowned. I may have looked like a model but I felt like a whore. The Victoria's secret  black set of bra and panties I wore barely covered my ass and tits plus I had on this god awful shawl that was simply made out of pearls...Yep. that's right...pearls. Apparently this particular artist had a weird thing for this type of extra shit.

"Exactly why do I have to wear this again? I feel so exposed" I spoke, squirming a bit in the black makeup chair, trying to adjust the pearl infested shawl that hung on my body. Danny tapped at my hand for me to remain still and I almost snapped. "It was the artist's idea for you to wear this. It's what he likes" Kim simply stated as she turned off the curling iron. Another thing I noticed since I've got here is that no one will tell me the name of who this artist is. It was really starting to get on my nerves. Like GOTDAMN what's with all the secrecy?!

Oh! You're probably wondering what I'm even doing right?? Well my name's Troy Beyer (yes Troy, don't know what my dad was thinking...guess he was originally planning for a boy but then god was like Naaaah YOU THOUGHT) and I'm currently dancing a lead role for a music video. I just have NO clue exactly who it's for. I'm also currently 21 years old. It wasn't easy to get this role. Apparently tons of girls auditioned but I guess I got lucky. I'm not completely complaining though. The gig is paying me hella dough and I honestly need all the money I could possibly get. I was about to get an eviction notice for being a few months behind my rent and I was not about to be homeless and out on the street. I wanted to prove to my mother that I didn't need her help, that I could finally make it on my own but damn it was a struggle just to survive. 

"Alright you are finally finished daaahling!" Danny clapped his manicured hands. Bitch. Call me dahling one more time... I will kill you and yo boyfriend in yo sleep tonight "Girl you looking FINE!" Kim whistles and I can't help but laugh. "Thanks" With a sigh I quickly make my way out of the makeup trailer and on set. "Oh excuse me miss! Could we take your picture please? It's for the cover of the single when it drops in the next few weeks" some guy said. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure" after what seemed like FOREVER of posing the guy finally chose a picture of me to use for the single.

"Sexy MF?"  I spoke with confusion

"Sexy MF?"  I spoke with confusion. The guy nodded, giving me a smile. "Yep! That's the name of the next single. Have fun out there!" He then waltzed away. Shaking my head, I continued to wander around the set. Man these heels were killing me! There were black and bulky and ridiculously high. No one seemed to pay me any mind besides a few of the guys on set eyeing me like I was a piece of meat. Rolling my eyes, I made my way up the staircase. This music video apparently was taking place at a house of some sort, well more like a big ass mansion. I wonder if it was actually someone's REAL house...

Making my way upstairs, I opened the first door I saw and quickly made my way inside. I let my eyes scan over the the place. It was a bedroom. Immediately I took a seat on the bed, kicking off the black heels that were damn near cutting off the circulation in my ankles. "Oh yesss" I sighed in satisfaction as my feet felt the softness of the white carpet. I leaned back and let my head rest against the satin pillows. Today had been a long day and I could already feel the exhaustion ready to consume me. I think I'll just shut my eyes for only a few minutes...the 'artist' isn't even here yet...how the hell are you even late to your own music video?!

Have you ever fallen asleep and felt like someone's watching you? Opening my eyes, I remained frozen in place. I don't know how long I had passed out but I was certain another presence was now in the room with me. Alright Troy. Just sit up and run like hell. Don't even make eye contact just haul that ass and BOUNCE

Slowly sitting up in the bed, my eyes were met with a pair of hazels. "Aw shit" The words escaped my lips before I had a chance to stop em, my heart pounding. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"  He suddenly spoke, his voice a rich baritone ringing through my ears, heightening all 5 of my senses and suddenly my thighs pressed tightly together on the bed. Fuck. I'm fucking FUCKED.