Revelation

Prince's Pov:

"...We both need this baby" Troy's voice purred softly, her legs tightening their grip around my waist. Sniffling, my eyes remained closed, the tears already threatening to come down again. I was so exhausted. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. I was just so fucking drained of everything. Taking in a shaky breath, I tried to focus on steadying my erratic breathing instead of the throbbing ache from inside my pants. Fuckin blue balls is a bitch.

This wasn't right. Things had fallen apart between Mayte and I yet somehow I thought running to Troy would be a good substitute. She's too good for this. She's too good for you Prince. She doesn't deserve you. "Let me go" My voice came out in a strained whisper as I found the strength to open my eyes, gazing into those beautiful green orbs of hers. The strong desire was evident in them. A pair of honey toned hands reached out to touch my face however I quickly caught them with my hand.

"No."

"Damnit Prince! Stop fighting it..." Troy spoke, attempting again to​ reach out for me only this time my hand latched onto the base of her neck. Immediately a sharp gasp escaped her lips. "We c-can't" I barely recognized my own voice anymore. Licking my lips, my eyes focused on the way my hand wrapped around her neck and the small sighs that would leave her parted lips. I wasn't applying any type of pressure but the look on Troy's face wasn't one of pain but of pleasure. My vision then focused on her face and the way her eyes burned straight into mine, a slight challenge glare in them. "I, I knew you couldn't do it..." Troy's voice came out in a harsh whisper.

"I knew you couldn't fuck me."

In one swift movement I crashed my lips against hers, swallowing away all of the nagging regrets. Troy let out a soft moan in approval as I roughly lifted her up in my embrace, making sure to dig my fingernails into her sides, bringing her to the kitchen floor. "I'ma teach you not to think like that..." I growled against her lips, reaching up to yank the scrunchie from her hair, her wild highlighted curls tumbling down her shoulders. Straddling her thighs with my legs, I leaned in to harshly mark my territory along her neck and chest. The moment I felt the palm of her hand brush against my dick I groaned, using all my strength to pin back her arms against the kitchen floor, both of us breathing deeply.

"I got it Mama. I don't need any help"

She smirked and I ripped open her pink robe, my eyes lingering on the sight before me. I couldn't help but bite my lip. "So fucking beautiful..." I whispered, letting my hand make its way in between her thighs causing a soft moan to release from her. "Louder..." I commanded using another finger before going down to lick her clit. "S-Shit!" Troy gasped and her body tensed underneath me. I could tell she was close but before she could come I quickly pulled my​ fingers out, sitting away. The look on her face was priceless.

"Come sit on me Beyer" my voice was lower, laced with lust and hunger. She started to get up but I shook my head, using my index finger. Uh uh.

"Crawl. Crawl over to me..."

Once she did I attacked her lips with another wet kiss, making sure to capture her bottom lip in between my teeth. "Now..." I started and she nodded slowly, already silently anticipating my next request. "I can't get enough of your lovely taste..." I whisper before motioning for her to stand up while I remained on the floor. Looking slightly confused, Troy tried to speak again. "W-What are you doing P-Prince?" I simply smirked, slowly beginning to remove the red shirt I wore from my shoulders as well as the golden jewel encrusted ring off my finger.

"I want you to ride me" I stated and she proceeded to try and sit back down on my hips but I held out my hand. "Not my dick baby... That'll happen later" I crawled over to where she stood, my vision locked on those bare creamy thighs.

"Be a good girl and ride daddy..." My voice was husky as I used my hands to pull legs further apart, licking my lips.

"Squat down."

....OH. SHIT. 😭😱😳😩😏😍