So This Is The Guy...

I still remained frozen on the bed, literally paralyzed with shock but also fear. The older man cleared his throat as he stepped closer. "I'm not gonna ask again. What the hell do you think you're doing?"  Damn. His voice was so smooth and deep as hell. I bet he was probably a pro when it came to phone sex.... "You just asked again" I mumbled under my breath. His head snapped up hella quick, his thick black curls bouncing. "Excuse me?" "You  said you weren't about to ask again but obviously you just did..." The older man didn't respond right away. Instead his hazel eyes just pierced through me, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. "Hm you've got a smart ass mouth mama. I like it " Gathering enough courage to finally stand up from the bed I quickly placed my torture heels back on. I had to hold in my laugh. Even with these heels, I was still about a foot taller.

"So...do you know who exactly this video is for? You must be one of the set people. You're definitely dressed to the 9's" I said seriously, my features holding no type of emotion. The man's face fell. "Wait...you don't know who I am?" I shook my head. "Nope. Are you supposed to be famous or something?" The man genuinely looked offended and finally the laughter bubbled out of my lips, my shoulders shook as I hunched over. "Damn it ain't THAT funny" I heard him say, beginning to walk away. Wiping at my eyes, my laughter died down. "You really think I don't know who you are? You're Price right? Price Nelson?" I purposely messed up his name as I started laughing more. "Fuck this I'm out" he then started to storm out of the room but I quickly hit his shoulder. "Aww okay okay I'm sorry Prince. No more jokes"

Prince smirked, crossing his arms as his eyes scanned over my attire. "You know, you gotta lot of nerve making fun of MY name when you were basically named after a boy...Troy correct?" How did he know my name?!  "Wait, how-" "It's on your audition papers sweetie. After all, I was the one who chose you" Prince answered. I nodded in understanding.

Once it was finally time to start shooting, I had to admit I was having a lot of fun. Prince and I were getting along fairly well and he was definitely interesting  to say the least. "Alright playback!" The director yelled as the music blared from the speakers. Damn that's another thing I forgot to mention. This song was the SHIT. It just oozes funk. I think it was simply called "Sexy Mf" or something like that. Don't get me wrong, I was aware of most of Prince's music but I wasn't like a die hard fan. Michael Jackson was more of my taste. As the music continued playing, setting me in my zone, the camera started rolling as I walked down the long hallway behind Prince, he was basically tugging me along by my hand. It wasn't long before I used my strength to tug him back, pushing him up against the wall.

Originally the scene was supposed to cut there but to my surprise I felt his large hand snake their way around my small waist, roughly cupping my ass

Originally the scene was supposed to cut there but to my surprise I felt his large hand snake their way around my small waist, roughly cupping my ass. I quietly gasped. That shit wasn't in the script.

Without thinking, my hands reached up to remove the dark shades from his face, I swayed my hips seductively to the beat of the song, the both of us smirking

Without thinking, my hands reached up to remove the dark shades from his face, I swayed my hips seductively to the beat of the song, the both of us smirking. Prince bit at his bottom lip as I mouthed the chorus of the song to him, my hips swaying a little faster, both of my thighs settled in between his left leg. I was basically almost dry humping him but he didn't seem to mind it. As a matter of fact, from the hardness now poking at my inner thigh from the tight black pants he wore I knew he definitely was enjoying it. "Damn babygirl"  his voice was low in my ear, his arms gripping tightly around my waist and I gave him an innocent smile. "And cut! That was amazing!!! We definitely have to keep that in the final cut!" The director exclaimed excitedly as the extras clapped, cheered, some of them even whistling. Stepping away from Prince, I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked out towards the extras. There was one person in particular who I saw. Their eyes glared into mine, a look of pure hatred and jealousy on their features as they sat in one of the chairs.

 Their eyes glared into mine, a look of pure hatred and jealousy on their features as they sat in one of the chairs

"Bitch" the person mouthed at me before flashing a fake smile.
I simply smirked in return. Hmm. This obviously must be the lil girlfriend...but not for long...