collapse

- next morning -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yawning loudly, Harley sat up on the floor to find herself still in her gross florescent orange coloured prison outfit.

Damn. If only it was a dream.

She slowly stood up and looked up at the sunlight coming down on her face.
She sat criss cross and stared at the sky.
How will she survive down here for however the hell long she's going to have to be down here? She'd rather be anywhere than down here right now. Anywhere.
And it didn't help that Joker was gone. Harley missed him like crazy. She also would've been outta here a long time ago if he didn't die.. Dying to save her life..
"Quit it, Harls! You're not making anything better by feeling sorry for yourself!" Harley shouted to herself, standing up straight and stretching her arms wide.
But she knew she was weak. She wasn't strong. Why did she ever think she could last without him? without his touch? Oh, that toned, warm blooded muscular body.. Hands grabbing at her waist pinning her against the bed, lips crashing down onto hers, green slicked back hair hanging near her face. And the eyes. Oh, those eyes. Bold, striking orbs staring through your soul, slowly collapsing your bones one by one and sending fireworks through your brain.

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you so so so so so so much. I need you. I desire you. I want you. I love you. I love you I love you I love you I lo-

Suddenly, out of nowhere her brain collapsed. She couldn't take it. Her heart and lungs and hips and bones all took it in at once as reality, and Harley collapsed. Knees bending outwards as her legs gave in and her head hit the cold, cold concrete floor and the sound echoed throughout the whole room. And tears - wait, no, burning tears ran down her face as Harley screamed in agony taking everything in as reality.
She can't pretend anymore. She can't cover it up. She can't forget.

She can't forget.
She can't forget.

She can't.

A passing guard heard the bloodcurdling screams of pain and depression and immediately called Griggs and the other guards over as they all rushed into Harley Quinn's cell room.
Harley barely noticed. Nor cared for that matter. At this moment her life crashed all around her as reality set in. Usually she'd be embarrassed for anyone except Mr. J to see her cry, but this moment didn't matter.

Nothing mattered.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chapter 2 done! Hope you like this one :) more serious and sad, but yknow.
im excited for the next chapter! hope you are too!