three words

All Harley was able to dream about was that moment Mr. J said the three words.

I love you.
"I love you, Harley."

Harley smiled such a genuine smile her angel couldn't help but grab her into his muscular arms, sending her crashing into the grass. They laughed together until he collided his mouth with hers, stroking her hair and roughly feeling her whole body, pinning her arms into the grass. It's been too long for both of them without each other's touch.
Frost ruined the moment as he jumped in the helicopter, shouting for them to come. Joker growled, and slowly rolled off beside Harley, getting up and pulling her up.
He started walking towards the helicopter like nothing happened, looking at Harley once to make sure she was coming. She jumped onto the helicopter and sat down.  Mr. J sat beside Harley, swallowing hard. She could see he was a little embarrassed.
She giggled and made eye contact with him.
"Don't needa be embarrassed, puddin. I like your playful side," she said winking.
Joker didn't change his expression, but looked away smirking, still breathing heavily.

He knew he craved her. Needed her touch. To possess her very living soul in his control.
That was the thing. He also craved control. He needed control over everything he owned. And that included Harley. He loved her, he cared for her emotionally, but he very much craved her. wanted her.
She was his toy. And he loved playing with his toys.

***

Harley woke up hearing the bedroom door open. She looked around with tired eyes, trying to get her vision to focus and work properly.
Once her vision worked, she saw Mr. J, walking towards her and kneeling next to the bed. He was in nothing but black and green boxers.
She reached towards his face, but he pushed her arm down and grabbed her neck and kissed her, swirling his tongue on the edge of her mouth. He finally broke the kiss and laughed, cupping her face in his hands.
Harley giggled and traced the shape of his "HAHA" tattoos with her finger.
"You in the mood I see, puddin," she said seductively.
Joker smiled. The kind of smile Harley would tend to see on some occasions. His playful smile.
"Maybe.." he said quietly, still smiling his playful smile.
He stood up and sat on the edge of the bed. Harley yawned and looked into her angel's eyes.
"What are you in the mood for, baby?" Mr. J asked Harley as he lay down on her legs. He already knew what she wanted.
He turned on his side and stroked her legs up and down.

"Id like the grape soda on ice and bear skin rug, daddy."