king and queen

- AUTHOR'S POV -

Harley couldn't focus. She was laying in bed with a magazine she stole a while back, flipping through the pages, then tossing it across the room.

Last night.
Last night was magical.
Harley and Mr. J haven't felt that close in a long time.
She smiled at the thought, now wondering where Mr. J was. Probably doing work in his office.

Leave him alone. He needs to work.

"Yeah yeah, but I don't want him being tense," Harley replied to her voice, staring at the ceiling.

She sat there for a minute. She couldn't stop thinking about him.
Maybe he was thinking about her too.
She then sighed, sliding off the bed and walking out of the bedroom.

Harley walked to the office door still wearing her pajamas and knocked on the door lightly.
"Yeah?" his voice growled. Harley could hear in his voice that he was tense. She slowly and carefully opened the door, not wanting to make him annoyed.
"What the hell do you want? Make it damn quick."
Harley swallowed, standing in the entrance of the room. "Uh, puddin..?" her voice trailed off a bit and she bit her lip.

She saw him straighten up in his brown leather chair and turn towards her smiling.
"I'm sorry baby, I didn't know it was you."
Harley smiled as he opened his arms and she sat on his lap with her arms around his neck. He was wearing his maroon button up shirt (half unbuttoned) with a silver jacket and black dress pants. Harley loved that outfit.
He kissed her cheek and kept working, his queen still on his lap.
"You're tense again, puddin," she said softly, getting up and going behind his chair massaging his shoulders. Mr. J leaned back in his chair.
"Better?" she asked smiling. He only replied with a purr. Harley giggled and moved up to his neck then temples. He reached towards her face as she leaned down and he kissed her softly but passionately. She pulled back and stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Whatcha working on puddin?" Harley asked, breaking the comfortable silence.
"Just plans on killing the bat," Mr. J replied still staring up at her.
"Batsy, batsy."
"That's right pumpkin," he chuckled darkly.
"Have you thought of anything?"
"Nothing good enough yet."
Harley bit her lip in deep thought. "Well, if I died would you be weaker puddin?"
Mr. J smiled, "Of course I'd be weaker without my queen."
Harley giggled and held his hand.
"Well, same goes for Batsy, right?"
"Batman doesn't have a girlfriend."
"Yeah, but he he's got some people that are very close to him, puddin."
Mr. J caught on and smiled The Smile at Harley, laughing loudly and spinning in his seat.
"Baby, you're a genius," he exclaimed facing Harley. She giggled and he got up walking towards her and caressing her cheek, staring into her vibrant blue eyes. She smiled and rubbed his shoulders, moving down his arms and holding his hands.
Mr. J purred and snaked his hands around her waist and leaned his body against his queen's. Harley giggled and kissed him, and he moved his hands up and down her back.
"You go on and get ready," he whispered into her ear, biting it and moving down to her neck, running his fingers through her hair. Harley nodded smiling, and slowly pulled away, even though she really didn't want to.
"I've got some plans for you and me today," he said smiling and sitting in his chair turning away, starting to write.

Harley bit her lip walking to the bedroom, looking through clothes and deciding what to wear. She settled on a red crop tee and black shorts with fishnet tights and black lace flats. She put her hair into two ponytails, separating the blue side from the pink side.
Since it was only 10 am Harley decided to go to the kitchen and make some breakfast for her and Mr. J.

She hummed to herself flipping some heart shaped pancakes, putting two strawberries and some chocolate chips  on top of one for her Mr. J, just the way he likes it.
Harley just liked piling syrup all over hers, and did just that.
She also made some bacon and scrambled eggs, then set the table and put everything together, also adding a candle in the middle.
Just as Harley finished she heard her Mr. J walking around to each room.
Looking for her.
He walked into the kitchen and as he saw his queen, his eyes showed desire and lust as Harley skipped over hugging him.
"I made breakfast puddin," she said pulling back and letting him see.
"Oh, baby, this is beautiful," he said sitting down as Harley sat at the other end.
He finished eating long before Harley did, and stayed at the table watching her. Each beautiful move she made.
When she finished they both got up and stared into each other's eyes. Mr. J held her waist and purred, putting his hand to her cheek.
"Theres something I'd like to do today baby," he said turning towards her, holding her waist with both hands.
Harley smiled at him, her arms around his neck. He smiled back with his silver teeth and picked her up bridal style carrying his queen out of the kitchen and down the stairs.
"Why don't we get some new clothes and toys for you and I, hm?" he said. Harley squealed in delight and kissed his cheek. "That would be great, puddin!"
She loves it when he treats her like a queen. Like royalty.
Mr. J laughed quietly and walked through the club out the doors towards their purple Lambourghini. They both hopped in as he turned the ignition and gripped the leather wheel peeling out of the parking lot and speeding down the street towards the mall.
"So how are we gonna enter this time puddin?" Harley asked looking towards him.
"Mm, I was thinking shooting up the place," he replied smiling at the thought. Harley laughed in reply making him laugh along. He swerved through the lanes just barely passing pedestrians and drivers as they sped through Gotham city towards the mall.