love. twisted, mad love

- 3 months later -

It's been a while since Harley and her angel have been reunited. Since then they started by spending more time together. Mr. J often didn't ever take time off work, but since he brought his baby home after months of craving her he needed her more than usual. Harley loved it when he needed her. He'd brush off the fact that he loved her so much, just said he "owned her" and "wanted her". But Harley knew she was more to him than just his toy.

This is the joker you're talking about. Does he really love you in a normal way? I don't think so. He just uses you.

"Shut up! He loves me more than anything," Harley shouted at her voices.

Sure.

"He loves me in his own, twisted way," she said smiling to herself.

Occasionally she'd wake up in the morning with her Mr. J still in bed, peacefully sleeping. He needed that. A couple times he even made her breakfast in bed. Harley could see he was slowly allowing his emotions to show. For her. He wanted her to be happy. He secretly always wanted to be loved. Harley was the only person to say she loved him. She's the only one to see him cry. She's the only one to sleep with him. To lock her lips on his. To emotionally care for him. To think alike. To both be so mentally broken and corrupted. To both want to torture and play games with the damn bat.

Batsy, Batsy..

Harley giggled and started laughing loudly while Mr. J was next to her, holding her closely against his body with their noses touching.
He stared at her. "What's so funny baby?" he asked smiling. Harley smiled back. Her face suddenly went serious and she looked right at Mr. J.
"We haven't seen Batsy in some time puddin," she said looking to his eyes.
Mr. J ran his tongue against his metal teeth.
"Mm.. You're right."
"Maybe because we have been settlin' down and not wrecking havoc since you got me back," Harley said biting her lip and running her hand down his chest.
He grabbed her hand and kissed it lightly, starting to stand up with Harley following Mr. J out of the room.
He picked her up carrying her bridal style as she wrapped her hands around his neck.
Joker smiled flashing his metal teeth as he walked downstairs towards the two black doors.
"Let's change that then baby. It's been too long," he said kissing her cheek and kicking open the doors causing everyone in the club to stop and watch as the King and Queen of Gotham City walked through the crowd towards the exit.
"Wait, puddin," Harley said causing Joker to stop.
"What do you need pumpkin?" he asked putting her down and snaking his arm around her waist. She looked towards her beautiful glass cage and glanced at Joker.
"Can I dance please daddy?"
Mr. J smiled at the thought and hooked his arm with Harley's as they walked towards her glass cage while Harley stepped inside and Joker went to his golden throne. Johnny walked up the golden steps towards the throne area and stood next to him.
Joker glanced at Johnny and smiled. "Johnny, my boy!" he exclaimed standing up and slapping his hand on Johnny's shoulder gripping it tightly. Johnny tried not to show any sign of pain and smiled back at Joker. "Hey, Mr. J. So, Harley back on the dance floor I see."
"Oh, yes.." he purred gripping his shoulder tighter, looking at Harley as she started warming up.
"Johnny, if it wasn't for you, my queen would never have been returned to her rightful place on the throne," he exclaimed staring back at Johnny. He didn't look serious even though he sounded like it. He gripped his shoulder tighter.
"I'm glad to hear that boss," Johnny said trying not to collapse from the pain in his shoulder. "Gotta say you were pretty miserable without her."
"You have no idea Johnny. I'm not even going to try to go into depth about how it was," Joker said raising his eyebrows and keeping eye contact with Johnny as his icy eyes stared into his soul. Johnny swallowed nervously wanting to break eye contact but knowing he shouldn't.
"Mmm.. Well, I need to watch my baby dance," Joker said widening his eyes as he emphasized the word 'dance' starting to smile widely.
"Of course. Uh, Will you be starting business again soon boss?" Johnny asked swallowing harder as Joker's grip tightened.
"Oh, I plan on it, Johnny my boy," Joker said with his deep voice. He stopped smiling as he finally loosened his grip, watching as Johnny exhaled in relief going a bit limp. Joker sat down staring at his beautiful queen dancing already feeling the fire starting. He swallowed and started breathing heavily remembering when she'd always dance every day for him. He hasn't watched his baby dance in God knows how long. But all that mattered was he had her back. She was a part of him. And he would never lose her again.
She needed him.
And he needed her.
But why?