his

*flashback*
Ace Chemicals

*HARLEEN'S POV*

My thoughts were filled with fascination as I watched the chemicals below me churn in multiple vats. I knew he brought me here for a reason.
His deep voice immediately got my attention.
"Question.."
As I turned towards him, his hand gently caressed my shoulder and traveled down my arm sending a shock of exhilaration through my body. I saw multiple hues of blue pink and green as his face came into my view and those icy grey blue eyes locked me in a trance.
"Would you die for me?" he spoke, looking as if he was in deep thought. I didn't have to think for a moment before knowing my answer.
"Yes."
He immediately spoke again.
"Nonono, that's too easy.." He looked up raising his hand, turning slightly.
"Would you.."
He locked his eyes with mine again, carefully thinking about each of his words. He glanced at my appearance, some places longer than others. I bit my tongue waiting for him to speak.
"Would you live for me?" he said slowly, raising his invisible eyebrows. I waited a moment, thinking while lost in his appearance.
"Hm?" he hummed, impatiently waiting for an answer.
"Yes."
I noticed I answered with slight hesitation.
He pointed his finger at my face, narrowing his eyes.
"Careful."
My body felt a shock of exhilaration again as he spoke.
He threw his hands in the air, all his body movements and face expressions dramatically exaggerated as he spoke.
"Do not say this oath..Thoughtlessly."
He stood straight and leaned forward slightly towards me, putting his tattooed hand over my mouth.
"Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes..Power," he closed his eyes tightly. I was in awe by every hand gesture, every word, every face expression. I wanted to be his. I wanted him to claim me.
That's when I realized what this was.
This would be the day I become his. It's his test to see how far I'm willing to go for him.
Our own screwed up wedding. No, a chemical wedding.
But was I ready to live for him? Was I ready to give all of myself to him? To let go of all the hard work I've put in to get my dream job? All I've done to lead up to this decision? Was I really ready to do this?
My scrambled thoughts were interrupted by his voice. I swear to god he was reading my mind.
"Do you want this?"
He traced his index finger on my bottom lip.
I bit my tongue, hues of blue and pink and green blurring my vision from his touch. That's when I realized this is what I want. Nobody else will ever make me feel this way. This amazing feeling that I could do or be anything I want. He was going to free me.
"I do."
I spoke with more confidence.
He shut his eyes and looked up, swaying side to side.
"Say it, say it, say it...Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty.."
"Please." I interrupted, knowing exactly now what he wanted me to say.
"Mm..God, you're so..Good."
He made more hand and body gestures as he spoke, as a part of the Joker facade.
I smiled, feeling complete now that I have pleased him.
His breath was all I could hear as I looked towards the vats.
This is what he wanted me to do. This was my cue.
I was ready to live for him. To die for him. To be there by his side as he created chaos and destruction in his control. This is what I was ready for now.
I walked towards the ledge, looking down at the vat. I turned around facing him, and he gestured downwards, a smile on his face.
I smiled back, reaching my arms outwards as gravity did its thing, and I felt myself falling downwards towards my fate. It was all in slow motion.
I felt my glasses fall off my face and all I could see was hues of blue and pink until I hit the liquids that began to burn and consume my body. I screamed in agony which made liquid pour into my body as I opened my mouth. Even in the liquid I felt burning tears run down my chemical covered face.
My back hit the bottom of the vat, and all I now saw was red and green. My mind began to fade to black as I heard a muffled splash and muscular arms wrap around my tiny helpless body.
I felt cold oxygen hit my face, making the stinging worse as the air and chemicals made contact. I could barely feel or see anything, until soft lips connected with mine sending oxygen and shocks through my body.
Him.
I gasped for air as my sight returned and I saw his glowing face in hues of green and pink and blue. A warm smile crept on his face as well as mine as he leaned forward and I grabbed his neck, pulling his lips on mine as he deepened the kiss making me moan softly. I started fisting at his hair until he pulled away gently, breathing heavily. He threw his head back and laughed, me laughing along with him. This is when I realized everything was different now. My life is completely on a new path. An even better path. With him.
I was now his.

***
*end of flashback*
*HARLEYS POV*

The faded memories were all I thought of as the ACE Chemicals building came into view. The purple Lambourghini sped past, and after taking one last glance at it I turned towards Mr. J and held his hand.
"I love you.." I said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. He glanced towards me, running his tongue across his silver teeth.
"I love you too, toots."
I smiled, feeling that same shock of exhilaration throughout my body.
He was all I needed.
He gripped my hand tighter, and sped faster towards the nightclub. I smoothed out my black and gold dress, and fluffed my bouncy curls of hair hanging past my shoulders.
He stopped at the front of the club and stepped out, walking to my side and holding out his hand as he opened the door.
"M'lady," he spoke with a grin. I smiled and took his hand as he led me through the golden doors, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"You go have fun. Daddy has some business to do," he whispered in my ear. I breathed deeply feeling his hot breath on my face. He bit my ear and I held his cheek, trying to keep in my moans.
He ran his hand down my back and stopped at my butt, purring loudly and walking away. I stood alone in a cluster of drunk people staggering around, the hues of green gone and my vision blurry now without his presence.

~~~~~~~
Hey sorry for being inactive! I've decided I'm not going to post every couple days or anything, just whenever I feel the mood to. it takes some pressure of my shoulders hah
but here's something quick for now, i love writing in Harleen's POV, her past goes so in depth sometimes and it's cool writing about her with Mr. J :)
so here's a sort of cliffhanger, I'm already working on another chapter and a oneshot at the moment! whoo
but yeah hope you liked this one, I had fun doing it. :)